am i suppose to feel pregnant?

yumumleelou

Reaction score
morning sickness has stopped but my eating habits have changed. i am eating more veg and fruit but morning sickness has stopped completely but my boobs are tender it made me worried, i know everyone is different but i just needed some reassurance from you guys. help!!!
cheers in advance. x x x x

Are you worried because right now you arn't feeling pregnant? It's OK. I think the only way you should be worried is if you are cramping and bleeding. Pregnancy symptoms change and come and go. Be happy your morning sickness is gone :D Each trimester brings a whole new variety of fun things to worry about lol

It does depend on the person, someone I know didn't even know she was pregnant till 8 months. She said no kicking, no nothing. And she had a very healthy baby girl, so some people feel pregnant and others don't. If I'm being honest I don't feel pregnant either, until I saw the test I think I was in denial lol.

I didn't feel pregnant at all in my first pregnancy. I didn't have any morning sickness, sore boobs, nothing. That ended in my little girl being born perfectly fine (if not a little late, 16 days to be precise :dohh:)

My second pregnancy I had a little bit of sickness but not loads. I was mainly turned funny by my daughters baby food which made me want to hurl. Again I had no sore boobs or anything else. That ended with my son (born 17 days late, noticing the trend in my babies arriving late? :blush:)

This pregnancy I've had sickness on and off since I found out. Some days I feel fine and others I feel really off colour. Hormones do come and go and every pregnancy is different. Not every person feels ill every day until they're 12 weeks. I'd enjoy feeling better if I were you. I nearly shed a tear when I threw up my lunch today, I'd been looking forward to it for ages :blush:

Its normal for sickness to come and go. As your still having other symptoms such as breast tenderness, I wouldn't worry! - Its only sudden cesation of all pregnancy symptoms that you need to get checked.

With my son I barely had any pregnancy symptoms throughout - Except my bump! - I only had nausea until around 10 weeks and thats about it!

Ive been very dizzy which is making me feel sick but its not reallly bad!

My last pregnancy was horrific, was in hospital for 4 and a half weeks..

Hope you start to feel a little more preggers soon! Go buy something small, even if its a few bibs or something... it'll make you feel or gittery inside and feel good! lol

Goodluck hun :hugs:

i too felt a lot better from around week 9. but dont fear, the sickness came backa week or so later!:rofl:

It's gone again now ----i just hope for good this time!

i too felt a lot better from around week 9. but dont fear, the sickness came backa week or so later!:rofl:

It's gone again now ----i just hope for good this time!

Me too. Said a few days ago how good it was to feel better. Today I feel blinkin awful

well i been feeling dizzy alday! so cheers for all your replies, im definately in the family! lol x x x

I am glad you posted this question. ...I am not alone! I am one day behind you and I have hardly a symptom left except if I do not eat every 3 hours I am dizzy and severly hungery. I wouldn't worry about a thing. We are cool!:hugs:

I also am really glad you posted this - I felt really sick until I was about 6 weeks 5 days and then I have had no sickness since (now 8 weeks 3 days). I have sore boobs so hopefully that is still a good sign but it appears that everyone is different so hopefully we have nothing to worry about and should just enjoy this period with:happydance:out sickness in case it returns with a vengeance!!!!

must admit it did return! i coughed and out flew.... yes, .... pukenstein! all over the bathroom floor! i didnt even feel dizzy! i rang my mum she laughed n sed it was the same for her with my brother! i think im gonna have a boy now! lol

hi x
I have been throwing up since 3 days before i had even missed !! i am struggling with the tiredness at the minute i get to 3pm and its all over for me i have no choice apart from sleep. Im not sure if i FEEL pregnant just very different x

I've been a bit worried too... not feeling sick and I'm only about 9 weeks. They should mention this in the books or something. Thanks for sharing everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->