Am I the most overdue at 9 days over??

babyloulou

1 beautiful baby boy!
Reaction score
Hi girls- I'm now 41+2 so 9 days overdue! I've seen overdue women come and go over the last week but am starting to notice everyone who's dates were around mine are disappearing!!!

Anyone else this overdue? I am having my third sweep tomorrow then if nothing happens being induced on Saturday! :-(

Not atm hun but a friend of mine got to nearly 3 weeks overdue a couple of months back! the doctors kept pressuring her for an induction and she refused and eventually went into labour on her own!

hope bubs makes an appearence for you soon so you don't need to be induced! xxx

It's horrible when people due after you start shooting out babies... it's like when a friend from the year above in school goes off to the next school n leaves you on your lonesome! lol Or is that just me.. haha.
I'm only 2 days overdue (although by midwife agreement EDD only 1 day) but gonna be booked in for a sweep tomorrow at my appointment, hoping that'll work, I don't fancy being induced but to be honest - anything to get her out now!!

Thanks for the replies girls :hugs:

Marmite- ahhh you're still hanging around too! I thought you might have popped by now! What's the plan for you? Is your induction booked? X

Winegums- how overdue are you?

Kiraelliott- I hope the sweep works for you love. I've had two already and have another final one tomorrow as a last try before my induction x

I'm most disappointed that I won't get my birth centre water birth! :-( It took me a 3 hour consultant appointment at 36 weeks to get them to agree to a non-hospital birth for me! Now it looks like it was for nothing.... :shrug:

I'm still here! 1 day behind you at 8 days over. I feel your pain about the prospect of not getting a water birth.. I got as far as the birth pool room on Sunday night before they sent me home, and it was sooo nice!

Hi Peonies :hi: I've just replied on your thread at exactly the same time :rofl:

Yep, still hanging on, Unfortunatly I can't have an induction as ive had a previous c-section, on Friday they will try and break my waters, if they can't/it has no effect they will do another c-section.

Hope I go naturally before then!

I'm only 3 days over him but they are getting antsy as they won't induce me because of a previous section... Going to request a sweep at my consultant appointment on thurs so a bit disappointed to hear that they often don't work lol xx

I think they can be most successful if your body and the baby is ready for it. My cervix is nearly fully effaced so is perfect for labour- but unfortunately baby is not dropping and is therefore not engaging or dilating me! :nope: Is your baby engaged Winegums? X

Marmite- fingers crossed that both of us go before this weekend! X

Nope not engaged at all! So I'm guessing we are all jan due dates turned into feb babies? Lol

Hope we all go into labour naturally soon :D xxx

awee ladies, I just wanted to say I hope you have your babies soon!! xx

I went 7 days overdue with my son and was in so much pain with not being able to sleep, to feeling like my pelvic was going to tear apart! I cant imagine how you ladies are feeling! I could just be a wimp though LOL!!

Oo that doesn't sound pleasant Divinebeauty! :nope: Poor you! I have had nothing like that so I suppose I'm lucky! I feel less pregnant now that I did weeks ago- makes labour seem even further away though!! :shrug:

Sorry I've sneaked in from second tri. Just wanted to say good luck to all you overdue ladies. I can empathise as I went 13 days over before being induced. I was so relieved that they did induce me.
Hope you all go into natural labour very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->