Am I the only one feeling just unwell?

sophie22

Reaction score
I can't put my finger on it exactly but I just feel ill. Like exhausted and nauseous the last couple of days but today is worst. I know I've not slept we'll and been up crazy early recently but I've been feeling shattered quite a while now. I feel just out of sorts. Tummy aches now and again etc. I just want to go to bed after a nice bath. Not guna happen with a toddler though!

I'm with you :/ most of it I think all comes down to me having polly my shoulders have been just a huge knot for 2 mo my whole back is the same I can't sleep like at all and I've also been feeling sick to my tummy :( and have been getting the runs :/

I feel like this too. I've been feeling sick on and off and not been sleeping well at night at all and i just want to sleep all day but can't as i also have a toddler - a very active one might i add x

I'm smothering at the moment and hate it cause I can't take a thing for it,,, in bed all day feeling sorry for myself :(

Past few days I've felt really odd. Think baby really dropping as having intense pressure and can feel it between my legs! I'm shattered, I'm generally quite fit but even the teeniest of walks really tires me out. x

You are not alone - just been feeling generally not myself being very emotional, extremely tired and nauseous at times. Told my OH I feel like I'm back in the first trimester again with the exception of not being able to sleep on my stomache :(

I feel really off too sort of peculiar, I'm worried things are starting to happen and it's too early :(

me too and i thought it would last til the end but i feel much better today.
i went swimming yest and today even though yest i really didnt feel like it and i feel much better . maybe its just a phase, keep ur head up , xxx
hope u feel better soon xxxxx
i do still tire really easily but im not feeling soorubbish anymore :)

It's good to know I'm not alone! I think I now know why the second trimester is meant to be the easier of the three! Must be hormones!

Im there too. I have a headache most every day, all day, my hands constantly feel swollen, my elbows and shoulders hurt, I cant pee eith rocking back and.forth because.of.how.low his head is.... sigh.

It's good to know I'm not alone! I think I now know why the second trimester is meant to be the easier of the three! Must be hormones!

a good big patch of second tri is lovely isnt it.
not big enough to be very uncomfortable but have lovely movement from bub and escape from nausea :) ah those were the days, hee hee

I've been feeling the same. Honestly, I think it's par for the course. Being in the home stretch is making me realize I need to slow down, rest more, and just relax.

Thankfully I have escaped a lot of what I usually get in pregnancy; for example until today I have had no swollen ankles or anything else whatsoever but for the past couple of weeks I have had a distorted and exaggerated sense of taste and smell like you would get in the first trimester and I keep nearly throwing up which I hate as I have a phobia of vomiting. I also feel really sweaty and tired :( xx

I have a cold but on top of that (or possibly part of that) i've had period pain type back ache, feeling sick on and off and no energy at all. I can see all the housework and tidying that needs doing but can't get up to do it. I use any energy I have on my daughter and then have to rest.

Hoping for an energy burst today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->