Am I the only one...........

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
who has a real xmas tree at xmas ? I just love the smell and think its exciting going to pick one. Everone I know has fake tree's! who else has a real tree ?

Too much mess lol.
I think the needles are dangerous to cats??

I wanted one this year as we were meant to be moving & I don't want a house unless the livingroom is laminate flooring but it looks like we won't be out in time now :(

I'd like one this year but I don't think we'll be having a tree as Ella will just pull it down :cry:

I have a real one, they're gorgeous and the smell when you first walk into the room is just the best.

It's really christmassy and magical going to pick the Christmas tree, I get so excited. Last year I saw it in the middle of a bunch and told DH straight away that's the one I wanted and I stood guard whilst he got the man to wrap it.

I have cats too AG but they're not the least bit interested and I buy a tree with long needles not one of those with the tiny ones (I don't like them).
I also find that it drops hardly any needles only starts to shed a few a couple of days into the New Year when you take it out anyway.

Charm X

We have always a "real" one - I love the smell of it... :dust:

I have a fake tree because of the kids and the pine needles xx

i have fake one but i wouldlove a real one but i hate clearing up the mess

We usually do, I love the smell but this year we will have fake as Seren is crawling and will no doubt try and eat it :roll:

I bet you tree would taste nice! :lol:

beanie said:
We usually do, I love the smell but this year we will have fake as Seren is crawling and will no doubt try and eat it :roll:

Well hello :shock: Do we know you? :rofl:

:hugs: x

We're going to have a real one, can't wait to go out and buy it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel