Am i the only pregnant woman in newcastle upon tyne????

tanni78

mother of 3 + 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi, i'm desperately looking for a bump buddy in or around Newcastle as i don't know anyone else here who's pregnant and i have no family nearby. I have 3 older girls aged 12, 9 and 7. It would be really nice to have someone else to talk baby stuff with! I'm pretty sure i'm due at the end of October although going by my scan , my edd is 1st nov :) xx

Hiya I'm not pregnant yet but I'm from Sunderland xxx

hiya, thanks for replying anyway lol

Sorry Im not pregnant either but im from newcastle,have got 3 children aged 9,5 and 1 x

Haha, i'm honestly starting to think i am the only one lol. Good luck btw xtlcx xx

You're not the only one lol im from newcastle, well gateshead really and due date is in jan sometime :) x

hi rosey, sorry i took so long to reply, forgot to check thread! how's it going? xx

hi girls im 13wks preg due 3rd jan, already have a little boy aged 7mnths. i am from whitley bay, now living in north shields and planning to have number two baby in wansbeck hosp x

Hi there, how's it going? Wow you will have your hands full lol. Any inclination as to what baby no 2 is???? xx

hi tanni yes i will they will be 14mnths apart! but very excited! my intuition tells me it's a girl because i had terrible morning sickness at the beginning and i sometimes believe the old wives tales! but it would also be lovely to have another boy as they will be so close together in age :) where do you live? I live north shields x

Haha, yeh i guess either way it'll be nice. I certainly had much worse morning sickness with my 3 girls than i have had this time round so you never know. I'm in Forest Hall hun :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->