....am i too young?

A

anna'ellisia

Hi i have only joined today and it seems theres alot of people are in my situation.
i married my husband on 22nd dec, we have wanted to start a family for a while but decided to wait until we where married and here we are TTC.

we told my prents first they where nto happy saying im far too young but my husbands parents couldnt be happier.
my husband and i are both confused and hurt by this.

we have een planning this for a few yrs
do we take my parents advise on board or do we follow our dream?

:hug:

Anna'ellisia x

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB!

You have to do what is right for both you and DH. If you both feel you are ready for the responsibility and are financially secure, I say go for it! xx

im 22yrs old but financially we are both stable more so on the DH side he has a fantastic job but we have worked out a plan to help us.
my parents have warned they wont spak to me if i have a child and they wont count him or her as a part of their family.
they was not happy when i got with my husand at 16 as he is 10yrs older than me but we are really happy!

You've been together 6 years, are married and your parents STILL cant see that you're happy? Thats stupid.
Dont let anyone else's opinion matter to you, if you want to TTC - do it!
I'm sure they'll come round :hugs:

x

Wow!! cant believe they wouldnt speak to u or acknowledge ur child. I would tell them to F off to be honest. Youve been with ur hubby 6 years, and if u feel ur ready to have children is all respects then go ahead. Ur an adult, and its ur life - not ur parents.

Good luck xx

i hope so they do! my husbands parents are so excited they have only 1 condition and thats that the baby has DH crib.
which made me chuckle!
so there is some good from it.
i mean my sister fell pregnant at 15 and they were happy to be grandparents then.
it weird.

:hi: welcome. I thinnk your family are being unreasonable. Only you and your hubby can decide if you are ready.

thanx every1 its really helped me!
i just look forward to making my family complete! half way there.
i shall be discussing it with my hubby tonight!
thanx again!

OMG I cant believe your parents are acting this way, fact that u have been together all this time has proved that this relationship is not some ship passing in the night,

I also got married in august and im 23 and we are having out first child now, his parents werent 2 thrilled in the begining as we are both in uni, but they are really happy now,

I think u should go with what u think is right and it is there loss in the future if they choose to stand thier ground there the ones that will be missing out not u xx

Hi honey
The decision lies with you and your DH, If you both feel ready then you should follow your instincts. Don't worry about anyone else! Enjoy your time TTC'ing !!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome to BnB!!

Wow!! cant believe they wouldnt speak to u or acknowledge ur child. I would tell them to F off to be honest. Youve been with ur hubby 6 years, and if u feel ur ready to have children is all respects then go ahead. Ur an adult, and its ur life - not ur parents.

Good luck xx
I totally agree... It is your life, not your parents, and I think it is pretty awful of them to say they would stop speaking to you if you had a baby. If you and your husband feel as though you are ready now, then go for it :hug:

thanx evry1 for ur supportive messages - i spoke to my husband he said he agrees and thinks the same!he thinks i worry to much abut what they think which is a fair comment! lol.

he then reminded me that we have 6days (5 today) to test and he brought ovualtion fertility monitor home for me! bless he is really getting into this!

and again THANX to evry1s kind words!

xAx

Welcome to BnB :hi:

I was 21 when i got pregnant and my little boy was planned, hes 15 months now and im trying for my second lol. If you and you husband know you are ready then go for it hun :D

Good Luck for testing!

xx

yes and i finally agree with u all!

just found out that my hubby has put our home on the market like 6months ago and its sold! ahhhh (its in his name u see) we currently live in a studio flat and it has a study which aint really big enuf for a cot - BUT he just gave me a key and we are going to look at OUR new home!!!! ahhhhhh in soooo SPOILT!!!

i dont know what im more nervous about testing or seeing OUR new home!!!!

im REALLY excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->