am i wrong for letting bubz be a naturist lol

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
Just before bath and bed...... well bout 30mins to be exact i strip bubz off nappy as well, and let her be a naturist for half hour before bath time. she loves to be naked and she tickles her belly and crawls round really fast with excitement :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

i love to see her enjoying her self, despite the odd piddle which is easily cleaned up,

but partner always tells me off saying wat if 1 of his friends comes round wen she tottering around in the nud.

i understand wat he is saying and he is just trying to protect his little girl, if 1 of his friends did come round i would whisk her off up stairs not a prob.

should i stop doing this i mean its her home she should be allowed to be naked in it, i dont want her to think its a bad thing and that she is rude or anything like that?????

Awww bless her :) My son loved being totally naked when he was younger and still does now at the age of 3.. fresh air on their little bums is great for them and so is the freedom from a nappy :D

Aww i let my little man have half an hour nappy off time before bed aswel.. he loves to be naked! Just getting to that age where he's wondering what these extra bits are for so i have to watch him bit more now.. its so funny though bless him. But no its great for them to be naked, must feel nice after being in a nappy all day :)

xx

Course not if she enjoys it let her be nuddy :rofl: my mates LO loved being naked til he was about 4, he used to come to the door with just his belt and sword on lol

It is good for them to have naked time!! I know though, my OH hates when Alexa has naked time lol, he says if she has to have naked time, she can have it while he is at work :rofl: I guess I can kind of see where he is coming from as a father :rofl:

Course not if she enjoys it let her be nuddy :rofl: my mates LO loved being naked til he was about 4, he used to come to the door with just his belt and sword on lol

oh god i bet that was a sight :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I always leave Jacob naked for at least 15 minutes a day! let him air himself out lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->