Am I wrong here?

Expecting1

Reaction score
Ok so once again hubs is having a cry that my brother hasn't attempted to talk to him.
It started when he commented on my brothers girlfriends Facebook photo and she didn't reply, she just "liked" his comment. He was being mean about her lazy eye (which I can't see?) and I said "stop it you need to stop being judgemental"
He continued to start getting all worked up about "why should I be nice to them" "after all the stuff I've bought for him, and given him he can't even message me?" "If Ben messages on Facebook he replies straight away but if I do I never hear back from him". We've bought him great expensive Xmas and birthday presents because I LOVE buying presents and we could afford it. He's all fucking whingey and pissy now because he thinks my bother SHOULD talk to him all the time..... Um no? You don't buy presents so people fucking talk to you!!
He's being so fucking selfish right now yelling an screaming at me about how I'm talking his side..... NO.... All I said was "no ones MAKING you message him, if its that big of a problem, don't fucking message him SIMPLE"
I've told him before "don't whinge about Steven not talking to you because it's annoying and no one is making you talk to him" but no he has to keep upsetting me with this petty shit! His excuses are things like "we're brothers, he should talk to me"...... Noooo WE'RE brother and sister, you're brothers-in-law. And anyway I don't even talk to him! What makes him think MY brother should talk to him over me?
He started getting shitty when my brothers girlfriend moved in with them (mum dad and brother) because suddenly he wasn't the new person and he kept getting so mad at me that my family was favouring the girlfriend over him...... Get over it!!!
He told me to message my brother an say "pull your finger out and talk to James" fuck no! I'm not going to be rude to someone for no reason because your feelings are hurt.... By himself might I add... He's gotten all worked up all on his own about this and it's going to continue to happen because he has to be the centre of attention!!!! God what's he going to be like when Tanner's here????
Am I right to think he's being unreasonable and selfish EXPECTING MY family to talk to him all the time???

I'm sad now cause he's a dick right now! :sad1:

Maybe it's his pregnancy hormones :) Seriously, has he considered that maybe your brother and his girlfriend are busy and maybe can't reply straight away. Also, the like button is very useful on Fb when you can't think of anything witty or constructive to say.

God it's like he's PMSing all the time! I've mentioned that but nnnnoooooo aparently even if he's busy he'll drop everything to reply to his friend...... Um WTF seriously?!?! Like you could know that!
I said he owes me a serious apology and he thinks I should apologise to him.... No. I will not. You do NOT, EVER speak to a pregnant woman like he has spoken to me so no thank you, I will not be sorry for yelling back! Prick.

I swear sometimes he's a damn child!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"