Am so excited

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by anna1986, Jan 24, 2011.

1. anna1986

anna1986 mummy of 2

Well am washing all LO stuff today clothes and bedding. they are all so small cant believe some little person actually fits into these. I know its probably bit early to be washing her stuff but am only doing it now as having bubs furniture being delivered on wednesday and wanna organise all the drawers and waredrobe.
    just wanted to share as am all excited and nobody is home. :thumbup:

2. Angela49uk

Angela49uk Well-Known Member

I did mine last week and it is sooo exciting!! Realising that your finally toing to have a little person to put in the clothes and hug tighly!! I can't wait now xx

3. Foxy89

Foxy89 3rd Tri- EDD- 6/2/11

I look at some of the stuff though and think aw thats big for a newborn, I must be expecting a baby to be smaller lol :)

4. alynn6758

alynn6758 Well-Known Member

I got the urge to wash all baby's clothes last night! lol the dryer is going right now. lol i don't know why I hung them all up before washing them...lol so I had to take them all down, and now I will have to hang them all back up as they are finished drying..lol but its fun...its just funny that it hit me, that I need to have her clothes ready...might as well get it out of the way...:)