am sorry just need to know if anyone feeling same

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
hi all am finding this really hard all the ttc again

we had been trying over 12 months and finally got our bfp. we went to our 12 weeks scan beging of may to find no heartbeat baby had died 7 weeks, i had medica management and i know we should wait for first af but i just carnt it hurt so much not to be preggy :cry:

now oh has gone and got really bad sunburn and we carnt bed and i feel so angry and carnt stop crying i just dont want to let this eggy go without trying :cry::cry: ... am snapping everyone head off and i know i shouldnt and i feel awful for feeling so bitter but dont know what to do i feel so alone

am sorry for ranting just needed to get it out thank you for reading:flower:

Aww hugs hunni. Douse him in after sun! Hope he makes a quick recovery!

get PURE ALOE VERA.. smother him in it, then pounce on him in the morning. im sure hes just as keen on a BPF as you are, so who cares if its just a "quickie"

weve tried everything OH had go docs today and they gave him some cream for 3rd degree burns so i know its bad bless him but tears comes and brain just goes :tease: and out of window rashnal thinking goes :haha:

i think my chart torminting is what doing my head in too :dohh: it dips and we covering it and i think nice one but :nope: back down temp goes but i guess its still early and first cycle will be a little wack ... am sorry for rambling and ranting i just seem so up and down emotionally still and it nice to know am not only one ... i hope we all get our bfp soon :dust:

may order some opks for next month instead of trying to guess with temp dips :thumbup:

:hugs: I'm so sorry.

Hope your OH is feeling better. You could always.........ahem........help him and use a softcup thingo or....have you ever basted a turkey ?

Graphic, but I know the desperate feeling.

turkey baster had sprung to mind :haha: but i have to keep telling myself theres always next month and soilder forward :thumbup: and i will be prepared with opk's lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->