am worried

sweetcheeksuk

Reaction score
hi

i had a miscarriage (pregnant by another guy) in october 2011, i met my bf who is 35 and got diabetes where i am 28 and got epilepsy, and we so want a child together. we love each other so much and its not happening for us i was just wondering if there was any advice, i know this is early but hes worried about his age and he wont get to see his grand children. i know we not been trying long but 3 months to him is long as the other guy was a one night stand and he hates it.

hi

i had a miscarriage (pregnant by another guy) in october 2011, i met my bf who is 35 and got diabetes where i am 28 and got epilepsy, and we so want a child together. we love each other so much and its not happening for us i was just wondering if there was any advice, i know this is early but hes worried about his age and he wont get to see his grand children. i know we not been trying long but 3 months to him is long as the other guy was a one night stand and he hates it.

has he had a sperm analysis done?

You could wait a couple more cycles then have it done.

If it is diabetes through lifestyle choices then it might be that his swimmers are not getting a fighting chance.
For both sexes what we eat and do does influence egg/sperm quality.
Three months is not very long to try though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->