[AMAZING video] While we're whining about how hard TTC is...

CdnEquestrian

TTC #1 :)
Reaction score
While we all sit here whining about how hard TTC is....WHAT ABOUT THE SPERM???? What do THEY have to go through?

This was an AMAZING video and I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. I had no idea how hostile our bodies were...and I actually felt bad for the poor sperm. lol

If your sex ed class in school was as lacking as mine...watch this video and share it with all your friends. You won't be sorry. :)

Curiosity: Life Before Birth

I don't know if the link is area dependent or not (i'm in Canada) but if it doesn't work for you, google and see if you can find it, because it REALLY is worth it. It's a show called Curiosity, and the episode was called Life Before Birth. :)

I had watched videos on the sperm race but this video ...........OMG - ive paused it at the point where we started with billions of sperm and are now down to 12

its quite upsetting really

its a miracle anyone gets pregnant!!!

thanks for posting this

Its scary...why the hell it has to be so difficult! Makes me feel we will never make it :cry::cry::cry:

its a miracle there are over 6billion people in the world. :haha:

I feel REALLY sad for the sperm that don't make it... :( Its heartbreaking.. I know I'm pathetic.

AC1987 - Can I admit without sounding like a freak that I was close to tears for the poor guys who didn't make it? lol ;)

I too, was amazed that ANY of us are here. It REALLY makes you appreciate just what a miracle we as human beings ARE. I had no idea before watching that, just how hard it is for that sperm to meet that egg.

I spent all my teen years taking birth control pills, using condoms, and being EXTREMELY paranoid about getting pregnant. I took EVERY precaution. Now...I wonder just how silly it all was, knowing how few days in a month you're actually fertile, and how hard it is to actually get pregnant. It just changes you perspective. lol

omg im going to admit it - it made me cry

showing all the dead sperm got me - i just thinking, i would have had that little swimmer lol

my hubby said hes charging me for sperm genocide and must give him a boy mawhahah

then you can charge him for hybernating his baby ( on a daily basis of course), charge for the pain and discomfort, charge for stretch marks, "inconvenience" of everything you can think of etc etc

Im sure your charges will be a lot more than his - tell him to shhhhhh and just do the one job that he's got to do lol

then you can charge him for hybernating his baby ( on a daily basis of course), charge for the pain and discomfort, charge for stretch marks, "inconvenience" of everything you can think of etc etc

Im sure your charges will be a lot more than his - tell him to shhhhhh and just do the one job that he's got to do lol

:thumbup: too funny!!! love it!!!

hes only got one little job to do - we do the rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->