Amazon Prime

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Does anyone use Amazon Prime and is it worth it?
My DH is considering it and wondered if it was good?

My mum has it and I think it's amazing. I log onto her amazon to use it regularly. The free next day delivery is great and reliable and the free access to the movie/television section is great for the kids tablets.

If my mum didn't have it I'd definitely subscribe to it myself. Your OH should get the free trial before committing to it :)

We have had Amazon prime for 4 years and I wouldn't be without it. Their subscribe and save really does save and to have it delivered right to my door is amazing!! So worth it in my opinion!!

We have it too and I love it. The next day delivery is just amazing! And there are great savings you can have on repeat orders such as nappies or wipes and things like that.

Also, some prices are only for prime customers. I noticed that a lot at christmas on toys I was buying. Some with 50% savings if you were a prime customer.

I got Freya's new buggy off amazon. On my non prime account it was £250 yet the minute I logged onto my mums prime it was £225.

I have it and I really like it, it is free 2 day ship in my part of the US, not next day like in the UK though, although some metro areas have next day or even same day here I think.

I do 90% of my Christmas and birthday gift shopping on Amazon, their fast relaible shipping has spoiled me for other online retailers.

Even upgrading to 1 day ship for me is not too expensive.

I loooooove it. I love that you Also get Amazon video, which has some free stuff to watch but you can also rent or buy movies digitally (we bought Moana and Trolls before it came out on dvd). Also Amazon music i have on my phone. TONS of free music or music you can buy! Whenever we look to buy something we compare it to prices on Amazon.:thumbup:

I love it! We get our money's worth in prime video alone, Rio watches all sorts of children's tv series on there on both the tv and tablet. The free next day delivery is amazing if we need something and I can't get to the shops, sometimes things are even delivered the same day. At Christmas I got way more than my money's worth with present deliveries etc and it made everything SO much easier. Had nothing but positive customer service from Amazon too, so far anyway! X

Thanks everyone. It sounds Fab. We have started our 30 day free trial now :)

I don't know how I coped before amazon prime :haha:. It is brilliant, the next day delivery is SO handy. We really enjoy amazon prime on the tv too. Kids watch programmes on it all the time and we've watched a few series on it. Well worth the money I think xx

I had the 6 month free trial as a student and loved it... can't afford it ATM though now it's ran out- will definitely be resubscribing when I've got the money!

i thought it was a waste of $100. I do buy quite a lot on there but not enough to waste $100.

I've had it for years and absolutely LOVE it. I order soooo much from Amazon since the 2 day shipping is so handy, and a lot of the items are really good prices for Prime members. As pp mentioned, there are a lot of items that have Prime specific discounts offered. I use Subscribe and Save monthly orders for a lot of household stuff, and its really convenient to have it just show up on my doorstep, for cheaper than I'd spend at the grocery store for the same thing. Like cat litter. I hate hauling a 40 lb bag of cat litter out to my car, then lugging it into the house. With Prime, I can have the delivery people do that work for me, lol. For cheaper. You need to like ordering online to get the most out of a membership. If you don't order a lot online, it'd be crazy to spend $100 on it.

I have a monthly subscription but I honestly don't really see the benefit. I got it primarily for Amazon Video because people had really talked up their original shows but I find they're usually really long and convoluted so I end up sticking to Netflix anyway.

I don't use the one-day delivery much. I've found lots of times I can find what I want cheaper on Amazon when it's not got Prime delivery, so it's sort of like I'm paying extra again for the privilege.
Prime Now is good. I think you need a Prime membership for that. Two hour delivery free with a £20 min spend. That's come in handy a couple of times.

We love it, in the last few days I've ordered all of Thomas' swimming equipment, mop heads and my little cousins birthday present. We use amazon video and music too :)

Love it - we have Prime

With Amazon Smile you can have .5% of your purchase amount donated to charity :thumbup:

I had it for a few years, but got rid of it a couple years ago. I don't buy from Amazon anymore. If you buy a lot online from them, and can't wait the week or so for it to come free, then prime is handy to have.

I have Amazon prime and love it! The next day delivery is great but we also have Amazon TV on the iPads and the TV. Then I use Amazon music a lot as well, especially as I've got an echo dot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->