Amazon Snow Glow Elsa Pre-Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

mummyfin

One of Each
Reaction score
Did anyone else pre-order the Snow Glow Elsa from Amazon? They emailed me a while ago with an estimated delivery date of today or tomorrow, but it hasn't been dispatched yet and as I'm very impatient I wondered if anyone else had had any updates or changes to the delivery estimate? Thanks in advance :)

Sorry no idea hon but could you post again when it arrives and let me know what you think of it. I think it looks great apart from the talking voice as DD will pick up on the fact it's not the film voice talking or even film phrases IYsWIM. I do love the singing bit though and am tempted but just don't know.

Edit: just looked and it's showing OOS on amazon so looks like they maybe didn't get them in as expected? You could try asking for an update on live chat?

No idea Hun but will be looking. Out also as Isabelle would love this! Xx

Argos has it apparantly. I hate myself that im even looking, i said id not get sucked in but i blame tori lol

Sorry no idea hon but could you post again when it arrives and let me know what you think of it. I think it looks great apart from the talking voice as DD will pick up on the fact it's not the film voice talking or even film phrases IYsWIM. I do love the singing bit though and am tempted but just don't know.

Edit: just looked and it's showing OOS on amazon so looks like they maybe didn't get them in as expected? You could try asking for an update on live chat?

It's been OOS for a whole because they sold out on pre-order, I think you must be right about them not getting them in when they thought though, so annoyed that I saved my Amazon vouchers for it and everywhere has it but Amazon boo, I have no patience!!! :blush:

Argos has it apparantly. I hate myself that im even looking, i said id not get sucked in but i blame tori lol

I saw it on a toys of the year video and now DD HAS to have it!!! :haha: They could tell me that a bin bag will be this year's buzz lightyear snd I'd have to buy it! :dohh:

It's been OOS for a whole because they sold out on pre-order, I think you must be right about them not getting them in when they thought though, so annoyed that I saved my Amazon vouchers for it and everywhere has it but Amazon boo, I have no patience!!! :blush:

Amazon.com have it's release date as sep 4th so maybe the uk one is the same.

I saw it on a toys of the year video and now DD HAS to have it!!! :haha: They could tell me that a bin bag will be this year's buzz lightyear snd I'd have to buy it! :dohh:

Same I just reserved it :rofl:

Just had another email saying the updated estimate is the 3rd-4th! Hope it stays that way! :flower:

Mines is waiting at argos this morning, just got a text! Tori's watched a review video about 50 times thanks to this thread :rofl:

I take it it's suggested it will be a big seller?

Edit: just a rumour-ignore

Gah never knew about this....just reserved one at argos lol:happydance:

I am still in two minds :argh:

Woop woop preparing for dispatch!! :D Unfortunately we went to a Toys R Us after school and DD has fallen in love with the spinning Olaf now! I'm an absolute pushover!!:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"