October Pumpkins *testing thread*

@HalfricanMa you definitely are not being stupid. The limbo is obviously stressing you out, when you need to focus on other things; and doing a simple test will lay to rest any anxieties about a chemical or let you know if you need to watch out for an ectopic. I think it's a great idea.

I feel I need to clarify that I went home to prepare the house for dd to be back as they were discharging her. I took the pregnancy test before returning to the hospital to pick up her and my husband.
Just so it doesn't sound like my priorities are off. Clearly I was focused on her. I decided to test again after a hot flash and knowing they were discharging dd.

Oh my gosh @HalfricanMa I don’t think anyone worried about your priorities in this situation!! Don’t even give it a thought. I am so grateful your baby girl is ok.

@HalfricanMa You don’t need to explain yourself! We know you’re a good mama! That didn’t even cross my mind. I’m also team bloodwork just to be 100% sure. It will give you clarity on how to move forward so it’s not in the back of your head.

I see it! I hope it darkens!!
I tested last night and it seems more faint again.I get the best test results around 2pm. Anyone else like that?
I still think this isnt going anywhere good.

IMG_4632.jpeg

I see it! I hope it darkens!!
I tested last night and it seems more faint again.I get the best test results around 2pm. Anyone else like that?
I still think this isnt going anywhere good.

View attachment 1119056
What time are you getting the blood work? I also test better in the afternoon.

I'm not seeing much on the frer strip.

Going in 5 hours for the blood work. I had gotten hopeful again when i got that darker one but it really has been such a roller coaster. I even dipped in water to compare. It made me feel better about the lines because there was definitely a difference and I know how pink my lines are in time before drying.
It’s just not looking promising for achieving a take-home baby pregnancy.

It really seems like the prolactin influences the hcg or something. I understand that it’s not suppose to. How else does it vary so much?

The test strip that i tore is the water sample and the one above it was last night’s test. Before that was wednesday. Even the frers at the bottom have faint lines in person. I still have some level of hcg, esp seeing what water does. But this isnt hopeful for pregnancy. Must be a miscarriage that’s just taking its time on bleeding. Idk.

IMG_4683.jpeg

@HalfricanMa Praying your bloodwork gives some clarity one way or another!
@NightFlower I see something! Praying for you too!!

I’m still doing a test here and there because I’m crazy. lol It’s giving me a little bit of re-assurance as I wait 2 weeks for my first visit.

Last edited:
Going in 5 hours for the blood work. I had gotten hopeful again when i got that darker one but it really has been such a roller coaster. I even dipped in water to compare. It made me feel better about the lines because there was definitely a difference and I know how pink my lines are in time before drying.
It’s just not looking promising for achieving a take-home baby pregnancy.

It really seems like the prolactin influences the hcg or something. I understand that it’s not suppose to. How else does it vary so much?
What's prolactin? And it has been a roller coaster for you. I know how that is as I've gone through similar issues before with test lines. At least the second blood work will tell you what's going on. I'm feeling anxious waiting for your results. *thinking about you * hugs.

Prolactin is the hormone needed to produce milk.
Hopefully the bloodwork results are quick; they were last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->