Amazon UK buyers - OPK/prego tests?

patienceiav

Reaction score
Hello peeps ! :)

I'm just sat here browsing away on Amazon UK getting totally confused by the amount of products out there! I just purchased a few clearblue digi tests as they seem to have a 5pound discount at the mo !

But I was wondering, what are peoples favourite OPK and/or pregnancy tests ? It's so easy to get distracted by the cheap price, but don't want to be giving myself misinformation because of it !

Any suggestions welcome :flower:

I just bought 2 first response pregnancy tests offers amazon for £5.20 including delivery. I think this is quite cheap because they were on offer in Asda last week for £6 xx

I usually buy cheapies in bulks - 25 OPKs for a fiver incl. postage. Same for HcG tests. Although I seriously abuse those as they are cheap and I go through the lot in one cycle sometimes lol. I do have some FRER's and digi for THAT lucky month. Still waiting...xx

Haha thanks for the tips :) i think abusing cheapies could be better than the occasional "proper" check, means I get to test something more often :D

I just bought a thermometer 20 opk and 10 ic for £7.49 on eBay...

I buy the cheapies in bulk too, it means I can test away without worrying about the cost. I also buy the Clearblue OPKs from amazon as they are cheaper than the high street and I can't be doing with comparing lines so prefer the smiley face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->