Amazon UK buyers - OPK/prego tests?

patienceiav

Reaction score
Hello peeps ! :)

I'm just sat here browsing away on Amazon UK getting totally confused by the amount of products out there! I just purchased a few clearblue digi tests as they seem to have a 5pound discount at the mo !

But I was wondering, what are peoples favourite OPK and/or pregnancy tests ? It's so easy to get distracted by the cheap price, but don't want to be giving myself misinformation because of it !

Any suggestions welcome :flower:

I just bought 2 first response pregnancy tests offers amazon for £5.20 including delivery. I think this is quite cheap because they were on offer in Asda last week for £6 xx

I usually buy cheapies in bulks - 25 OPKs for a fiver incl. postage. Same for HcG tests. Although I seriously abuse those as they are cheap and I go through the lot in one cycle sometimes lol. I do have some FRER's and digi for THAT lucky month. Still waiting...xx

Haha thanks for the tips :) i think abusing cheapies could be better than the occasional "proper" check, means I get to test something more often :D

I just bought a thermometer 20 opk and 10 ic for £7.49 on eBay...

I buy the cheapies in bulk too, it means I can test away without worrying about the cost. I also buy the Clearblue OPKs from amazon as they are cheaper than the high street and I can't be doing with comparing lines so prefer the smiley face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->