Amber necklaces for adults

Rachel_C

Reaction score
My 20 year old sister is getting her wisdom teeth at the moment and she sounds pretty miserable about it. I've read a lot on here about amber necklaces for babies... do you think if I get her an amber bracelet it will help her too?

I would get her a necklace because it's closer to her mouth, will be more effective. But they do sell them for adults, they work for different kinds of pains and boosting the immune system and some other things so it could be great for her for more than one thing :)

Is there any info on this, sounds very interesting :)

Rachel I bought a baby one from this site www.incensed.co.uk and delivery is reall fast! They do adult ones too and not too expensive. I think the adult ones are about £8.50 plus £1 postage! :thumbup:

Thanks everybody. I ended up getting her a bracelet from ebay (it was only £4 including postage!). I would have got her a necklace but I didn't think she'd wear it. She told me it arrived today so I'll let you know if she thinks it helps.

Just had a text message from my sister. She said she's not sure if it's that her teeth decided to stop coming through or if the bracelet is working but they don't hurt anymore, after wearing the bracelet for 24 hours. I should make her take it off and see if they hurt again but I don't think she wants to take the risk!

Is it just wearing the amber that takes away pain?
I dont understand it

classyburd, the amber releases oils which are pain relieving
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back