Amber Teething Necklace

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
Only selling this as I got Lucas and me matching necklaces so this one isn't worn anymore.
Mixed beads, really pretty and gender-neutral. If you're not familiar these necklaces are used as a natural remedy for teething pain. I can't recommend them enough, I use one myself and it is very effective. I noticed Lucas was chewing on everything a few days ago (very unusual for him) - and noticed his necklace wasn't on, I'd taken it off to clean. The difference they make is really quite astounding.

I bought this from an amber jewellery stall last Christmas and it is in perfect condition. It's not small, I don't have a tape measure but I've compared it to an envelope for the purpose of the pic and you can see it's more of an older baby size. It never properly fit Lucas until about 10 months (I bought it at 7/8mo). Screw closure.

£7 posted. Please cover fees :flower:

Attachments

• IMGP1392.jpg
    IMGP1392.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 15
Ive never heard of these before...are they for them to chew on?? I just cant get my head around it...sorry if i sound silly :lol:

Sorry hun, no they're not to chew on. They're worn around the neck and the amber acts as a natural anaelgesic.

There's a good FAQ section on Amber Pumpkin :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->