American Horror Story: Asylum...For UK viewers

DanielleM

Reaction score
This starts on FX Tuesday 30th October at 10pm. Who is going to be watching? I loved the first series and the second series looks like it isn't going to disappoint!!

ETA: Just realised there is a thread going for this but from across the pond who get the show before us. Turned this into the UK thread so we don't get any spoilers from the US/Canada girls.

MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I didn't watch Season one so I hope it doesn't follow too closely but the ad looks awesome so I've set it to record upstairs so I can watch it in bed :D

I don't think there seems to be a massive link from the first series as there are new characters, think there is only 2 characters from the 1st series.

I'm quite excited it looks great. In the mood for some big scares

Wow I thought the opening episode was really good.

Damn missed it is there anywhere online i can catch up?

I am sure it will be repeated on FX before Tuesday when the 2nd episode is on. If you have Sky it is on anytime too.

I think I like this series better than the 1st, really impressed so far, can't wait for next Tues :thumbup:

Where can i watch the first series? Is it on Netflix UK or US atall? x

I'm absolutely LOVING this. It is so much better than I thought it would be. Chloe Sevigny is doing a GREAT job as a nymphomaniac. She makes me laugh :rofl:

I'm absolutely LOVING this. It is so much better than I thought it would be. Chloe Sevigny is doing a GREAT job as a nymphomaniac. She makes me laugh :rofl:

Yup..................I have a MASSIVE girl crush on her :D. She is just so quirky! I've just started on #2, missed #1.
They guy in the mask scared the shit out of me though!

Yup..................I have a MASSIVE girl crush on her :D. She is just so quirky! I've just started on #2, missed #1.
They guy in the mask scared the shit out of me though!

The guy in the mask scared me too! Did you see the series called Hit & Miss that she was in? She was fantastic in that too :)

I personally prefer the first season. I thought the story was much more interesting. This season just seems to be going for 'shock' value. :(

^yes there definitely is a lot of shock in this season!! I think the UK is behind though so I won't mention anything specific.

"Baby needs colostrum" :haha:

i just watched season 1 last week was amazing now watching season 2 really good show my new fav show i would say

if you miss any or want to watch the season 1 this is a really good site
https://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/american_horror_story/

Can't believe what happened on this weeks episode!!

The Dr is the killer! that's why he got the young guy to confess on tape, and why he took lana out with him. How GROSS is that mask :sick:

ano didnt see that coming at all!! wait till u see the next epp this season is getting really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->