American horror story - The Coven (May contain SPOILERS)

Lief

Reaction score
Anybody watching? I watched the first episode today and it seems good so far. I don't like Emma Roberts character but maybe she gets better.

I quite like how they reuse the actors/actresses as different characters for each season.

Haven't watched it yet, but I will seeing as I watched the first 2 seasons.

What did you think of the first 2?
I liked the first season, it was new and I loved the twists and the story. I wasn't such a big fan of the second though. I watched it but near the end I was thinking ugh, just get this over with lol.

Same, I loved the first seasons story line with the Harmons. I was hooked from the start, whereas with the 2nd I only kept watching because I had loved the first season.

Same, I loved the first seasons story line with the Harmons. I was hooked from the start, whereas with the 2nd I only kept watching because I had loved the first season.

Haha yeah they started off ok with the second season then they brought aliens in and the possession of the nun (can't remember any names my brain has decided to go on holiday) and the doctor doing loads of weird experiments on the patients, not to mention the killer haha. I think they tried to fit too much in one season.

Yeah, I was very lost by that point. Hopefully Coven is more like the first one!

Loved season 1; season 2 I was not a fan of! It just had too much going on for me. We haven't watched Coven yet, but I'm hoping it's good.

I'm not sure what to think atm, Madison really annoys me and the mother scene with Kyle was quite weird. Oh and what the hell was that bull/man scene with Queenie about?

I'm still watching though, it's much better than the second series so far.

It still hasn't started in the UK and Ireland yet I don't think, which is weird :shrug:

I'm being naughty, a friend from America sends it to me after it has aired there.

Just searched for it on Sky and ep 2 is on tomorrow! So I missed the 1st one! Guess I'll have to play catch up online! Eek I'm excited!

Lovee this show. I hate when they take mid-season breaks:dohh: lol

Does anyone know when the new episodes are back on? I'm dying here- stupid holidays- break for American Thanksgiving and a couple weeks at Christmas :(

loved season one had to take a bit to love season two..season three not sure of

Is anyone still watching this? I loved the first season, ended up loving the second although half way through wasn't so sure on it, and this third season I'm finding a bit much now. There's far too much going on with witches and voodoo, ghosts, zombies, witch hunters, it's just a bit OTT this time. Although maybe it will come back around for me like season 2, I admit the alien thing put me off season 2 as well but in the end I loved it.

Mid way through Season 2 it just got weird and I stopped watching, I'm not sure about this season. I still watch but I don't rush to watch the episode when I get it like I did with Season 1. I'm hoping its just me being a bit weird and I will get back into it again soon.

What did you think of the first 2?
I liked the first season, it was new and I loved the twists and the story. I wasn't such a big fan of the second though. I watched it but near the end I was thinking ugh, just get this over with lol.

I agree. 1st season was amazing but Asylum was really kinda blah. I feel like they tried to put too many different themes into it.

I've really enjoyed Coven so far, though. Some of the plot twists have really been surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->