American X Factor

Lisa1981

Reaction score
Only just watched last nights episode and now waiting for tonights but if last nights is anything to go by it's far superior to the UK version. So many amazing singers already. Although must say I really don't like Nicole Scherzinger and think Cheryl Cole was really great in the short space of time we seen her. Anyone else watch? If not then I'd recommend it.

I watched some of it last night, it isn't too bad but like you, I don't care too much for Nicole.

Melanie was the only one who really stuck out last night in a good way.

oh bugger i was pissed off that i missed 30 mins of tonights, didn't realised i'd missed a whole show last night :L

Agreed about Nicole... Not at all enjoying her as a judge! Also - the level of talent they are letting through is somewhat surprising.

I love the American X-Factor some of the singers are AMAZING!

i loved brian bradley, he was too cuuuuuute!

I like it so much more now that we've gotten into the live shows but I could still do without Nicole!

Favorites have got to be Melanie, Lakoda Rayne (not a fan of the name though, I wonder how they chose it), I liked Intensity too but there was just too many of them. I like Drew too. I like all of them to a degree, though Astro not too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->