amh 4.7 . advised to move to ivf today

hereitgoes

TTC #1
Reaction score

in complete shock.. I am only 30 and ive been advised to move to ivf as my amh is only 4.7...
has anyone any experience of this?:cry:

Sorry i dont have any experience with this but didnt want to r&r :hugs:

I don't have experience with this either but didn't want to read & run. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Best of luck to you and hugs!

Hiya, I'm sort of in the same boat. My OH has low morphology and GP straight away said IVF! No discussion. I took hubby's results to my GP and got a referal for a second opinion with a specilist as we think it's too soon after ONE sperm analysis to say we def need IVF. It was massive shock to hear ivf could be our only option but I'm trying to be upbeat and stay positive and just taking one month as it comes.
Try to stay positive and wait till u see a specilist!
Hugs! :)

in complete shock.. I am only 30 and ive been advised to move to ivf as my amh is only 4.7...
has anyone any experience of this?:cry:

Hi there, i know to well about being told you have low AMH :hugs: i was told mine was 0.3 at the age of 26!!!! Devastated!!!

Only 3 months after this we concieved our beautiful boy naturally, after 2 cycles as we to we're advised IVF was the only option and we had our first apointment booked for the 10th of June 2008, i found out on the 10th of May that i was pregnant.

After our first was born, i was told not to wait to try and i fell pregnant with our second boy after one night!!! when our first was 9 months old!!
We are now trying for number 3, and if we are not successful in the next few month's only then will we move to IVF.

I hope my story gives you some hope :flower:

Have you had your FSH checked at all??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back