amount of bleeding for a MC?

aussiettc

Mum of 4 and ttc#5
Reaction score
Ok so i'm having a MC after HCG reaching 291 on friday. My problem is that i started bleading yesturday and it only got heavy during the night. I didn't have to change pads over night and have only filled about 2 pads (althoug ichanged more as you do). ANyway the bleeding is slowing down now and is almost only spotting. Surely this isnt normal. My period usually last about 4 days and are heavy but this isn't anything like a period and being that i should of been about 5 to 6 weeks something just doesn't feel right.

Anyone have any ideas?

I wish I knew what was going on. I didn't want to read and run, but wanted to send you a big hug :hugs: and my support. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

i just had a miscarriage and i was meant to be coming upto around 5 weeks gone and i barely passed any tissue at all, i didnt even fill any pads, but my tests went negative and my ultrasound showed No gestational sack so passed the baby without even knowing it.
:(

Hun i had a miscarriage at 12 weeks, so fairly far along. I had a couple of hours of heavy bleeding and then literally nothing, only when i wiped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->