AMP diapers

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Anyone tried them? AMP

Someone near me had an AMP diaper, a monkey doodlez and a hemp booster pad and wipe for sale. They won it in a contest and apparently use disposables.

So im going to pick them up today and see what they are like! I think the AMP is an AIO diaper, and the monkey doodlez is a pocket.

Never tried either. I haven't heard anything about the AMP ones but I haven't heard good things about Monkey Doodlez, that they leak and on the diaper forum I am on alot of people said those were their worst diaper purchases.

But if you got a good deal it's def worth trying, they might work good for you :)

yes they were a good deal. The monkey doodlez had a really cheap looking liner, but I have lots of extra microfiber liners that I can use.

My friend who works in a baby boutique (who also recommended the Apple Cheeks to me) didn't have anything really good or bad to say about AMP. But I'm a firm believer in trying things out. If it was a good deal then no worries!

Its like the Fuzzi Bunz. I disliked them on Claire but you like them on Jasmine. Its all a matter of preference. Can't wait to see pictures of them!!!!!

I have 2 AMP AIO diapers that I used when Bun was smaller (he has outgrown them now) and they worked well - but he did grow out of them pretty quickly. They are fitteds though, so I guess I should have expected that - but they were one of the only manufacturers that make cloth diapers that fit 6lb babies well. Also, I found that I like the fitted natural fibre diapers with a cover better than AIOs or pockets.
xx

I have quite a few AMP diapers..I really like them. They're my favorite. And the best part for me is that they're made here and the woman that owns/runs AMP is a mother of 5 kids..and she's fantastic. She works in her store and you can go in and talk to her about anything. She's lovely. But I really like her diapers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->