An emotional wreck!

angelbump

Reaction score
Omg!! Emotions have hit hard tonight. To start both of my precious doggies died in the last 2 weeks and I of course shed a tear for them but tonight with the worry of symptoms fading and not feeling pregnant and not having my oh here to take my mind off it I am in bits!! I cannot stop worrying I was literally sobbing 10 minutes ago and felt so ojt of control of my body and my tiny little human and wishing it to be okay and hang on. Im booking a scan end of! I cannot deal with another 2 weeks of this!! Xx

Hello,firstly: :hugs:

I could really relate to your post. My dog went missing about a month before I fell pregnant (definitely not the same as you two dying, but I have no idea what happened to him). I think about him all the time. I'm so, so sorry about your doggies :(

I have been an emotional wreck, too. I work in a high-stress environment (psychiatric hospital) and it all gets too much and I have to sit in the staff toilets and cry. Every day when I leave I feel this wave of negative energy and I just cry. I've had thoughts like 'I need to quit or I'm going to miscarry' as bad as that sounds... that's how I feel. So I am constantly worried about a MMC, especially when my symptoms are just "gone" (which is normal,I think, they come and go!)

When will your scan be? I've held out a month and mine is today. I hope everything is well with you and your tiny human.

Ahhh, I'm just wiping the tears reading this. There was a near drowning on the news tonight of a toddler that fell into an open septic tank. Someone did cpr & AR and she lived but urgg, i couldn't help but bawl. No angel deserves to die that way and how horrific thst would be for mom to witness.
My colleague just hot a bfp last week from her 7th iui and miscarried over the weekend.
Also my sisters dog was diagnosed with cancer this afternoon. I hate death, don't do well with it at all! I'm just feeling very sad today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->