An end to "TMI"! Who's with me??

KatieMK

Reaction score
Hello!

New here, so I've been reading all the threads I can! And I've noticed that in every single one, SOMEONE apologizes for TMI. Ladies. I don't think there could possibly BE a TMI situation on here. Pictures, bodily fluids, BD schedules, bowel habits... that's not TOO much information, when you're TTC, it's just the RIGHT information! No more apologizing, am I right? :headspin:

I think it can sometimes be a bit embarrassing for someone and not something you would naturally discuss with other friends in the 'real world' so I think it just makes that person feel better that they, themselves acknowledge that it's a bit embarrassing by saying 'TMI'.

I think its nice to post a TMI warning in the title before posting graphic pictures but other then that nothing is TMI for me.

Sometimes I'm glad of the tmi as sometimes it does get very up close and personal!! Photos of my cervical mucous anyone!! Some of this stuff we wouldn't even share with our partners lol!!

I like the TMI warnings for pictures. Anything else i dont mind but sometimes im browsing while eating or with my DD sitting next to me so a bit of prior warning is nice.

I'm a nurse and I trained as a midwife....no such thing as TMI for me haha

Haha. So true! For some reason we all feel like need to throw that in there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->