An official hello!

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
I've post in a couple of threads here but wanted to post an official hello thread as i may be here for some time :flower:

I have a happy, beautiful baby girl who just turned one this month and would like to have another! Feels strange doing the rounds on the forum again especially as i joined in 2008!!!!

It took us one year to conceive our DD due to irregular cycles after coming off BCP from being on it 7-8 years and had cycles ranging from 34 days to 150 odd days!

I am on CD 9 and the waiting begins to see when my true AF will turn up.....

We've decided to take the more relaxed approach this time with out charting/opk's etc especially as i dont know when i will be ov'ing so hence to NTNP

Anyway hello to you all and lots of lucky :dust: your way :wave:

hello heidi :) i was due on 2 days ago :) still no AF but i too have very irregular cycles so not testing for 2 more weeks to give it a chance to show xxx

Hello lovely

Hope your time in here is short and sweet!

Thanks for the welcome ladies :wave:
mummymarsh, hope the next two weeks go quickly for you, i used to get through so many IC from not knowing when to test!

ic???? whats that??? i dont do any sort of ovulation testing or anything... i just go with flow hahaha...kinda drives me crazy sometimes... 3 days late and im sooo tempted to test, but i know my period will bloody arrive in like 4 days.... wish i had clockwork cycles xxx

IC- internet cheepies (pregnancy tests)
I wish mine were clockwork too :hugs:

i only use clear bluee digital... i cant be doing with trying to translate what all these lines mean :haha: need it thrown into my face yes or no lol....

and coz ii use clearblue digital which r obviouslyy well expensive thats y i leave testing so late so i dont "waste" a test lol... xxx

:wave: heidi, I am new around here too. Just started NTNP this cycle. not sure where my cycles will be either xxx

Hi Hannpin :wave: Lets hope we dont have to much of a long wait ahead of us. What were your cycles like before you had baby Harri? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->