An Open letter to Wobbles....

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Dear Wobbles,

You know we love you right?Anyway,I'll get to the point,in this economic climate,we the crazy christmas crew,feel that the grotto should be open sooner..something like,ohh I dunno..tomorrow?

We find wonderful bargains...AND,and this is the best bit,we don't spam the forum with our Christmas love..esp that Snowball,she'll spread her love anywhere..

You will have all the christmas fun in one place and we are really well behaved when the grotto is open,you can't deny that..did I mention we all love you??anywho....

It will also save your mods,aren't they lovely??,from having to check on us in the Mod Bugging Thread 2012...it will come..you watch

Sooo please please please please please please please...can we have the grotto open sooner?

Thank you please

Loves you lots

Love

The Crazy Christmas Crew

xxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl:

plus my bargain thread is AWESOME
i'm sure there's lots of people who want bargains
in april as well, think of all the money people will
save, think of how much they'll thank you when
they're counting the pennies they've save

everybody likes to be thanked

:winkwink::thumbup:

just saying ....

:coffee:

soo anyway....come on ladies,we need reason for the lovely wobbs!:xmas13:

Well I don't want it open :rofl: Christmas just depresses me as it cost too much

*runs away and hides*

Jemma....get out...go on go!we don't want any of you xmas haters here :xmas13:

If you stay we can brainwash you...:rofl:

I'm hoping for special powers to vanish all Christmas threads :rofl: you'll never brainwash me unless your paying for Christmas this year with all this extra money your making from stamps :rofl:

see this is why we need the grotto open earlier..so we can find the bargains...:smug:

I've got birthdays to pay for and a holiday to save for before Xmas so Christmas can stay away until at least November :rofl:

If I get any nasty messages on Facebook from an account I don't know, I'll know it's you :rofl:

I think opening it early would be a fabulous idea - especially with everyone being so financially challenged at the moment. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease xxx

christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus if everything is in the grotto then people who don't want to hear/ see about Christmas can just avoid that section rather than seeing threads in here. It really just makes sense to have it open all year round, and people who want to use it, can. My daughter's first birthday is in December and I need to spread out the buying all through the year, so I need to know where the bargains are!

*votes for Christmas bargain thread now anyway*

I love the grotto and was sad that the other thread was locked. But I personally would be happy with a celebrations forum. I am sure people want to talk about birthdays even if they do not want to plan xmas early.

i see no reply lol, pretty pretty please with a big massive cherry on top and chocolate sprinkles lol :) x

Oooohhh...I didn't know that there was a grotto...I LOVE LOVE LOVE christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance:

I would very much like it open too.

Having a baby in November is going to make shopping harder, so really I need to start now and I need all these lovely ladies help to find the bargains.

If not and no one gets pressies this year, i'll point them in your direction :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->