An Open letter to Wobbles....

I love it! Jingle bells, jingle bells...... *goes off to the toy box to recover the piece of tinsel she secretly hid there on New Years Day.....*

o0o I'd love for it to open soon!!

I've already bought OH his first christmas stocking filler and have a countdown to christmas on my computer :D

Donna I sincerely apologise the other day on FB I said it was only two hundred and forty something days till christmas but I got it wrong it two hundred and thirty something :dance:

come on need grotto open, need ideas x

I'm feeling so Christmassy today lol It's pouring outside, the wind is howling, I have candles lit and it does not feel even slightly like May : )

What is the Christmas Groto?

I love Christmas to bits. I love making things and admiring other peoples creations. I write a Christmas blog and get stick for starting it up in August. I'd love an excuse to open it earlier!!

The Grotto is a part of the forum that opens each Sept and closes in Jan,but we want it opne now! :) x

Has wobbles seen it.?? Surely a mod must off by now

Maybe there should be a sections for bargains instead a section for christmas...

I don't know about xmas, a 'Not getting any' section to post up pic of Simon Cowell's chest would be fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->