• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anatomy Scan on Halloween!

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
Super nervous for tomorrow!

2pm cant get here fast enough lol

I pray it another girl and sick I mean sick of ppl saying boy just bc I have a girl!

I will honestly be sick if it is but I dont feel that way. I think it's a girl and I posted my scan at 12wks and most said girl too! So let's hope we are all right lol

Will find out for sure tomorrow!

Any news loved? I can’t wait to hear the outcome! <3

How exciting! My scan was yesterday (Halloween) too! My hubby and I are going to be proud parents of a girl! Best of luck to you and hope we get an update. :)

I have two girls myself and everyone was telling me I was going to have a boy this time. Turns out, they were actually right lol.

How did your Anatomy scan go?

Sorry for the late reply ladies...got so caught up with the results lol

Its official....its a G-I-R-L!!!

I rubbed it in everyone who said it was a boy! Talk about being relieved! I knew it was though bc my scans looked identical to my daughters and I wanted another girl.

Dad said I told you I was going to give you another girl lol that's all I make...he is funny!

Aww congratulations. We have 2 boys and 2 girls and my hubby would love another girl but secretly I'd love a boy. We're waiting until the birth.
Pleased you are happy love xx

Congrats!! Everyone kept saying I was having a girl because I have a son. The idea of having girl made me nauseous not that I wouldn't love a little girl but I truly love being a boy mom and I could only picture another boy I was nervous to have a girl. Well it's a boy! I felt so excited and relieved lol

Congrats!! Everyone kept saying I was having a girl because I have a son. The idea of having girl made me nauseous not that I wouldn't love a little girl but I truly love being a boy mom and I could only picture another boy I was nervous to have a girl. Well it's a boy! I felt so excited and relieved lol

Haha we were feeling the same way! Glad u got your boy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->