And after all that....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by anothersquish, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Im still here :wacko:
    For those of you who dont know I have had several pre term labour threats starting at 18 weeks and had been on complete bedrest from 32 weeks, turned down an induction on the 22nd December thinking that if the past has been anything to go by within 24 hours of being up and about Id be in labour and guess what.....hes still cooking merrily away!!!
    Ive been at least 4cm dilated since 33 weeks and hes been 3/5th engaged since then too but he seems to be comfy like that :haha:
    Im now betting I go wayyyyyyyyy overdue just because it seems like the most amusing thing he could do at this point!
    Ive been desperate to get past 37 weeks so I could have a homebirth and now I get this feeling he may cling in there for another 5 weeks....maybe he just doesnt want to be born at home??!!!:shrug:

To think he almost arrived 10 full weeks ago I cant believe Im still here AND Im not stuck in bed anymore....not sure I want to risk going shopping or anything though :blush:

2. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

He's got comfy and bedded in that's what he's done. Typical man!!!

3. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

I was warned mine might come early - either naturally or forced!

Still cooking :happydance:

4. mommy43

mommy43 isabel's mummy

bless hes decided he quite likes it in there after all its warm:)

5. Jox

Jox 💙💙💙💝

so glad youve got to 37 weeks and looking like your gonne get your home birth!!!

xxx

6. broody_mama

broody_mama Well-Known Member

ROFL...just like his mother in being a stubborn whatsit then :p

*pushes over* hahaaaaa try and get up now weeble!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Nic1107

Nic1107 Mommy to a toddler

They very nearly induced me really early, then said my waters were low, then said she wasn't growing properly (may still be true, but hopefully she's just petite), kept me on preterm labour watch and so far there's no signs of impending labour. I'm thinking she must have my sense of direction- she keeps climbing up instead of dropping! lol

Glad everyone's still cooking, but hopefully none of us go far overdue!

8. BBonBoard

BBonBoard Proud Mommy of 2 girls

Hope your little one will show his little face soon. Good Luck.