And in the garbage it goes

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
What's up with my son and his explosive poops recently?

I threw out a blanket yesterday because there was no way I was even going to attempt washing it.

And, today, I threw out the sleeper he was wearing.

:rofl:

Keep this up and he'll have no blankets and nothing to wear.

The Public Health Nurse who came to visit me after I had Claire told me a story where her son had such an explosive poop that she ended up just cutting him out of the sleeper and throwing it out. It was apparently so nasty that it wasn't worth the effort of trying to clean it for the sake of a $5 sleeper.

So you arn't alone! :hugs: Sucks though!

good thing you don't plan to have any more I guess :rofl:

Ewww haha

Leave him naked on newspaper? :rofl:

LMAO! Treat him like a dog?

I tell you, I'm about ready to chuck that jumperoo out the window!

Because he likes to do his deed in the jumperoo, making that diaper all that much more worse. :rofl:

OMG, today it went up his back and on to the couch. I couldn't throw my couch away. :rofl::rofl:

Thinking it's time to change the size of his diapers. Even though size 3 says 16-28 lbs.

:rofl: oh no!!! maddi's been having some horribly leaker's the last day or so :sick: i've actually had to take the car seat out and wash it and bleach it after a nasty one yesterday :sick:

oh i never follow the sizes even though your ment to, only because amelia has really chubby thighs lol but hers go up her back aswell its disgusting.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->