And now for my story

I couldn't wait to find out what you were having!!! Congrats on your baby boy :)

Congratulations! He's gorgeous!!! I've been dying to know if you had a boy or a girl all weekend! Glad everything turned out ok. :hug:

ahhh congrats!! i thought u were having a boy ur bump was jst like mine when i had my son!!
pics are beautiful!! xx

Been waiting for this one! I can't believe you had a boy. Congratulations Sam and well done.

Congrats Samantha!! He's gorgeous!!!!

Congrats on your new arrival - he is gorgeous!! :cloud9:

xx

Congrats Sam, he is beautiful.
Sorry you didn't have your planned birthing experience, but as long as you and your son are fine, it is all that matters.

Thats amazing, congrats! Hope you're recovering well.

xxx

So happy for you, Sam!! I know your birth did not go as planned, but it sounds like everything still went smoothly and now you and OH have a beautiful son! Congratulations!

Wow, Sam! What a story. Sounds like you were really strong throughout, in spite of the challenges. And look at the end result!--he's beautiful!

Rest up and enjoy all that great bonding you must be doing right now. Congratulations!!!

Huge congratulations Samantha! I was keen to find out how things were all weekend!

What a beautiful family you have...enjoy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->