and so it begins, 1st midwife appointment

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

got my 1st appointment at 3 oclock today, hoping that the subject of wanting another section goes down well! :wacko: found the last time that reaching each appointment like a wee mile stone made the time go in a bit quicker, cant believe im nearly 9 weeks already!

x

Good luck! My first appt is next week, is it weird to take OH along? (I'm like a baby with blood tests!) Xx

no dont think its weird, they ask some questions relating to OH anyway.

Im happy as midwife said its entirely upto me if I want another section, thank god, that takes a weight off my mind as had horrendous labour the last time.

xx

good to see she's supporting you :) have you got a date for your scan yet? I've got mine on 9th Oct! Xx

It suddenly makes it so real doesnt it!!!
I had my first appointment today at 10 weeks - although she doubts my dates and by lmp thinks I'm nearly 12......wrong, I am pretty sure I know when I had sex!!!!!
Did u get a scan appointment? She said it will take another few weeks for a date to come though!! x

I saw my midwife today and took blood etc, my first scan is 2nd October! Feel quite real now! X

She said would send a letter out with appointment details, said they try to get as near to 12 weeks as possible so shouldnt be waiting too long. Yeah think once have the scan the reality will really set in. :wacko:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->