And the evening nausea begins

laila 44

Reaction score
It's 420pm and my usual evening nausea has commenced... Here goes another yucky dinner. I wonder when I'll actually take a bite of my food and enjoy it? Anyone else get hit hard in pm?:coffee:

I feel your pain! I just started getting the worst evening nausea this week (after worrying for the past few days about not having many symptoms). I'm like not even hungry in the evenings for the past few days now, nothing sounds good and I gag at the thought of eating... Hope yours passes soon! Mine just began!

Snap three meals wasted as feel sick :( mine on off till about 5 them bamb all eve nausea :(

Hang in there mama!! My nausea has hit hard and its ALL day...ugh!! No food tastes good to me, but if I don't eat I throw up. Heck if I DO eat I throw up.
Blech!!!!!!

Mine is all day and getting worse as the weeks go by :( usually I puke after meals but if i manage to keep it down than I'm regurgitatin my food for the next couple hours lol This whole trimaster has been miserable. Really hoping this pregnancy will become enjoyable in the second trimaster.

Mine is all day and getting worse as the weeks go by :( usually I puke after meals but if i manage to keep it down than I'm regurgitatin my food for the next couple hours lol This whole trimaster has been miserable. Really hoping this pregnancy will become enjoyable in the second trimaster.

I agree. I'm having the worst first trimester ever. Sick all day but I find it gets worse at night for some reason... It's draining it really is :( I hope we can all get some relief soon. I've had enough xx

Same here. Seems to come on earlier and earlier in the afternoons and gets unbearable by nightfall. Walks have helped me, as well as seabands and eating some type of protein for dinner. Hang in there everyone, we can make it!! :hugs:

Ha didn't even see this post when I made mine, guess I'm not the only one!

I get terrible nausea in the evenings. If it's not an all-day nausea, it is guaranteed night nausea. I throw up most in the evenings, too. It comes late afternoon, so I can barely make dinner. Diclegis can't even touch the sickness when it gets very bad at night. Generally this pregnancy has been way easier than my first when I just sort of threw up constantly. Despite this, even just being sick all night is terrible. Hopefully it eases off in a few weeks with the start of second trimester. With my first I was getting sick until I delivered, arghhh!

I can't eat anything , smells make me sick too . Even struggling to swallow my vitamins because they're making me gag . Roll on13 weeks when everyone says it gets easier . I'm exhausted being sick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->