And today brings...

gills26

Reaction score
Hunger!!! I've never been so pleased to be sooooo hungry! And the metallic taste was definately there but I ate mints all day because it's gross! (I have also heard some prenatal vitamines cause the metallic taste - is that true??)
No AF yet, fingers crossed she stays away!

:dust:

oooh that sounding good hun! im 10dpo today and praying af stays away.
today has brought me the most painful boobs ever! slight spotting too and my stomach feels like it had a flutter in it! god this is so strange :wacko:

good luck hun x :)

Fingers crossed honey i hope she stays away fro you!! :hugs:

hope so! im getting that nervous feeling today! cant believe how much my boobs hurt cramps have eased off today,

good luck x

Thanks ladies! AF is due today so I'm not getting hopes up just yet (yeah right!!). Though I checked CP and it is still very high and soft. Fingers x'd!!!! I'll keep you posted, I'm testing in the morning if all stays clear :)
H a that sounds promising! Have you had any other symptoms?

Im only 4 dpo but i woke up extremey hungry today and i have an awfull taste in my mouth lol FX for all :dust:

ooooh gills keep us posted sounds like bfp!!

hi girls, my boobs were the most painful ive ever had yesterday even woke me up last night they hurt, hope its a good sign!
had pinkish cm once every day for last 3 days and had stomach cramps on and off since 2dpo. trying not get my hopes up too much but can't wait to test! trying to hold out till weekend think af is due monday im 11dpo today x eeek!

Yeah I'm always hungry! So, today brings.... Hunger again! And now feeling really queasy! (never thought that'd be a good feeling!) But it is probably because I'm so nervous about testing and if AF will show or not ;) Also tired and backache, bit dizzy.. All sounds good when you list them, but not feeling so positive anymore. I feel like AF is holding out because I don't want her here.
H a - that sounds fab! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you and for all us gals!!

:flower::flower:

thanks,
your symptoms are good too hun! apart from the achy boobs and odd cramping i feel normal so im still doubting myself that its all in my head!
i know the boob thing isnt because if i fold my arms they hurt! felt queezy this morning but not for long.

keep positive hun its not over till the :witch: appears!

Still no AF, tested this morn and got a BFN of course! I'm feeling really low and not hopeful at all. I thought if I was going to get a BFP it would have happened by now since I'm on CD34 and 15DPO.
So, needless to say, today brings... Emotions like mad, crankiness (great, this must be PMS..), sore nipples (this happened last cycle, then went away before AF), hunger, CP high and soft and a glob of CM..
I know I'm not out til the witch comes, but I can't help feeling this isn't my month after all. :cry:
Sorry for the down post :(

Dont lose hope till af shows up hun :thumbup: With my first daughter i did not show positive on a surine test till 3 months pregnant and with my MC in march nothing showed up till i was 20 days late for my period so theres hope:hugs:

Thanks Ruskiegirl, that really helps. I just thought if I was pregnant then it would have showed by now. It doesn't help that I'm so miserable after testing this morning that my husband has stormed out of the house for the day.. I don't know if I could bear being 20 days late for my period if this is what I'm like after one!! How did you find out you were pregnant with your two pregnancies? I'm sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine what that must be like, not after all the waiting and hoping.
Thanks for the support. Just feeling emotional :blush: :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->