Angel Care movement and sounds monitor

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
anyona used this? was thinking about getting one for when i put Daisy into her own room as i am neurotic and i just know i will be in and out 1000000's of times to check she's still ok........anyway...any reviews ? i know theres a Tomee Tippee one thats similar:shru:

sarra

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi I got the Tomee Tipee one when I was baby sitting my nephew when he was a very young baby. The first night he stayed I didn't sleep the whole night and bought one for the next time he stayed. I think it all just really depends on your own personality. I was really freaked at having someone elses baby over night and found it a real comfort. I have to say I thought the movement sensor was fantastic the actual sound monitor part i didn't think was great. I think If I had a little one of my own I would absolutely use one of them as it really does set your mind to rest.

I would have preferred to get the Angel care one but the TT one was on offer at argos and I just couldn't justify the price difference.

Amazon and argos have great reviews for both if you have a look.

Hope that helps. x

Ive always had 1 for all of my kids due to them being premature Ive had the tommee tippee one and angel care they are both the same really i do prefer the angel care one better as you can adjust the sensitivity on it have a look on ebay for one as i got a great bargain.

My angel care has a lot of disturbance on the monitor :( its been no good sadly, I suspect my wireless internet causes interferance.

I have the angel care monitor and highly reccommend it!! It is fab and is so reassurring. You can also programme it to alarm if the room gets too cold or hot. The sound quality is good and the range is fantastic!!

I was outside having a snow fight in the road at the front of my house (when the snow 1st came it was fun!) the nursery is at the back of the house and the monitor was still in range and I heard my boy very clearly when he started crying.

In my opinion worth every penny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->