Angelsounds doppler. How soon did you find heartbeat?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I know there was a great poll done recently to find out how soon people heard their babies' heartbeats with dopplers, but it wasn't brand-specific. I have an Angelsounds doppler and I have a feeling it works a little later than other brands because it's cheaper.

I was just wondering when people heard their baby's heartbeat using the Angelsounds doppler?

Thanks

x

Picked up faint heartbeat @ 8+5 and now just picked up heartbeat strong at 9+0 xx

11 weeks, but didn't try earlier bc I didn't buy it until I was 11 wks

11 weeks but didn't try earlier as didn't have Doppler until then x

I found mine I'm the 9th week Hun but it was very faint and only heard for a few seconds but tried again at 10 and a half weeks and heard it perfectly clear x

I tried from 9 weeks once a week, but didn't find it till I tried at 12 weeks, it may be because I am a bit curvier, or because I have a slighty tilted uterus, I don't know the position of my placenta yet.. could have been all three! But I heard it before my scan and that's what I needed :)

Got mine at 11 weeks and after a bit of searching and finding my own hb I found both my twins. They are just below the hair line one nearer the middle and one to the left. It crackles quite a bit but fine for a cheapy x

Thanks for all your feeback ladies.

Just to answer my own question, I just found the heart beat at 8+5. Amazing feeling! It was very low down (by hairline) and slight right of middle. With the Angelsounds you have to work out heart rate on your own and I did, but it's probably inaccurate. I got a reading of 180, which is about right for approaching 9 weeks. Yay!!!

Good luck everyone who reads this and is yet to find their baby's heart beat yet.

x

14 weeks but that was because I swore to myself I would not buy one till we had our 12 week scan.
I would've hated to have had one and not been able to pick up the hb.
I suffer from panic attacks so when I do have another dh is taking the doppler till 12 weeks again.
There so tiny I think it causes lots of undue stress to mums when they try and can't find it before 12 weeks.
I mean they don't try at my Dr's till 16 weeks for that very reason.

Does anyone know if you can buy one on the high street or only online? X

I've been a bit lazy getting my doppler but I've finally ordered one which should arrive next week sometime when I'll be 16 weeks. I should have a pretty good chance of hearing (I hope!) although I do have an anterior placenta.

I've been a bit lazy getting my doppler but I've finally ordered one which should arrive next week sometime when I'll be 16 weeks. I should have a pretty good chance of hearing (I hope!) although I do have an anterior placenta.

I had an anterior placenta and had no problem picking up lo's hb from 14 weeks :thumbup:

Think I was 9 weeks when I found DD's, once i'd found it a few times I had no problem finding it whenever I wanted :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->