Angelsounds Monitor and sick baby?

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has the Angelsounds monitor with the sensor mat? If so, has anyone ever had the alarm go off?

My alarm set off last night and both OH and I flew into Caitlyn's room, i burst into tears fearing the worst but she seems ok. She has a cold but i still don't understand why the monitor would sound. I have checked all the connections and everything. It sure gave us a fright.

Do you think it might be the monitor or that there is something wrong with Caitlyn? I don't know what to do :-(

I'd ring your doctor/HV and just tell them what happened even just to put your mind at rest if she's a bit ill (or call the company and ask what they would advise?) We've got one and haven't had any problems with the alarm going off yet - was she still above the mat when you went in there? x

I'd ring your doctor/HV and just tell them what happened even just to put your mind at rest if she's a bit ill (or call the company and ask what they would advise?) We've got one and haven't had any problems with the alarm going off yet - was she still above the mat when you went in there? x

Yea, she hadn't moved at all from where i put her. I'm going out of my mind. I can't let her sleep on her own, i just keep watching her. I think i'll ring the dr, no doubt he'll tell me i'm being silly.

Yea, she hadn't moved at all from where i put her. I'm going out of my mind. I can't let her sleep on her own, i just keep watching her. I think i'll ring the dr, no doubt he'll tell me i'm being silly.

If he does I'll come over there and give him a slap for you :grr: If the alarm had gone off on ours I'd be exactly the same :hugs: x

ah hun u must have been so scared i dont have one so dont know the answer but hope doc is helpful xxx

I have the same monitor and max's went off last night too , he has a very bad cold and just forgot to take a breath as his nose was stuffed , DR some babies dont know how to breath by there mouths just yet ...so he missed a breath but no damage done and hes ok now

I will admit the alarm has gone on many times but mostly cause I have a travling baby lol but I always loose 5 min of my life when it dose ..

HV said not to worry and it was probably the monitor, my DR was on holiday so never got to speak to him.

I reckon she might have just missed a breath and she hasnt worked out how to breathe through her mouth yet, like 1st_baby said, shes all blocked up bless her. :-(

Not an experience i want to have again though :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->