Annabella?

Dantes Mom

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on annabella?

My boys are Dante and roman

Is it too popular In comparison?

Thank ladies xx

I really like it, we had Annabel on our names list when I was pregnant.

I've always loved this name and wish I had named my 13-year-old daughter, Isabelle, Anabelle instead, especially now that the name, Isabelle(a) has become so ridiculously popular. Yes, you're correct that Anabella is a more popular name than the two you chose for your boys, but it's still not as common as others...YET, lol.

Dante's Mom I love all your girl names! Annabella, Sienna, Mila, you cant go wrong!

I have met a few little Annabelles but never an Annabella :)

If I am honest I have never met an Annabelle or an Annabella (or another Isabella, ilovenames!) and I work with children!

Popularity depends on where you live. In my area I have met a Dante and two Romans yet no Annabellas!

Dante's Mom I love all your girl names! Annabella, Sienna, Mila, you cant go wrong!

I have met a few little Annabelles but never an Annabella :)

Thank you!!! I it wanna make sure I get it right! It annoys me that th pronouciation of Dante is always wrong and I get 'who Rowan, Ronan' all the time that's why I'm going towards something more 'normal' iykwim

If I am honest I have never met an Annabelle or an Annabella (or another Isabella, ilovenames!) and I work with children!

Popularity depends on where you live. In my area I have met a Dante and two Romans yet no Annabellas!

Really? Where is it you live? Xx

Very pretty, and I love it with your other kids' names! Not sure how popular it is in the UK, but where I live (US) I don't know anyone named Annabella. I think it's a beautiful choice!

I'm in North Wales :) I work in a school though so I meet a hell of a lot of kids :haha:

I'm in North Wales :) I work in a school though so I meet a hell of a lot of kids :haha:

It just surprises me you've met a Dante and roman round here (midlands) they're soo uncommon. But thanks for that :D xx

Dante was on our list for baby#1 if she had been a boy! The mispronounciation thing put me off though.

They are not common by far but individuality seems to be a big thing in our area! My kids seem to stand out more with traditional names! The girls in dds nursery class are Chrysania, Dahnicah, Chrystalina, Genna-Mae to name a few. There are even twins called Nirvana and Tallica (as in Metallica!)

Dante was on our list for baby#1 if she had been a boy! The mispronounciation thing put me off though.

They are not common by far but individuality seems to be a big thing in our area! My kids seem to stand out more with traditional names! The girls in dds nursery class are Chrysania, Dahnicah, Chrystalina, Genna-Mae to name a few. There are even twins called Nirvana and Tallica (as in Metallica!)

tell me your lying lol poor kids

It's absolutely one of my favourite names (actually, when I lived in a large city and worked downtown I would get people asking my name a lot, and if I didn't know them I would say my name was Annabelle!).
The only reason it's not on my name list is that my Grandma's name is Anne, and I don't want her to EVER think I would name my baby after her.

tell me your lying lol poor kids

I wish I was honey :dohh:

It is lovely! I'm Portuguese so I knew a lot of Annabella's growing up but it remains a traditional name in Portugal yet classic, modern moms are using it a lot too!

Well I've got the hubby to agree to Annabelle :D

Her name with be

Annabelle Paris Walters

Thanks for all your help ladies x

It's pretty, though I much prefer Annabelle. Both stunning though.

Also, I don't think Annabelle is that common in the UK? I come across plenty of Isabelles but not Annabelles, I'm pretty sure it's not on last years top 100! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->