Announcing COLTON LEE

Congratulations!! He is adorable!! Hope you start to feel better soon.

just wanted to say thanks much everyone!

We took him to the doctors today. His jaudice level is at a 14. :cry: They said it hasn't gotten worse, but isn't getting better either. Also, if it gets to 20 it can cause permanent long term brain damage.
Yet, instead of going ahead and putting him under the lights, they want me to make an appointment with his pediatrician for tomorrow. If we cannot get one for tomorrow then bring him back up there! So.. the whole thing driving up there was a waste of time.
Its starting to scare me. I never thought about him having jaundice, and with what they said about it getting to 20 is making me worry alot and getting me emotional. I just want him to be healthy.

:hugs: Congrats on your little boy hon! He's adorable :happydance:

I hope he gets over his jaundice soon :hugs: Isis is just getting over hers, its scary :wacko:.

Congratulations :) He is a credit to you both :hugs:

AWWW he is sooo cute and he is a BIG boy :) Now i see why he would fit down your canal :p Jamie looks like he is enjoying it to! Congrats!

Oh isn't he gorgeous!
Congratulations!

Hope he gets over the jaundice soon!

Congratulations! What a gorgeous boy, and a lovely unusual name, I hope he gets over his jaundice soon

Thanks! :dance:

His jaundice is getting alot better. We took him to the doctor again on Monday, and it had went down to an 11. Today he doesn't even look yellow anymore. :dance:

He has been getting his days and nights mixed up now though. :blush:

Congratulations on the arrival of your lil boy x

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/boy.gif

wow, what a story. congratulations on your little boy, he is stunning, what a bompa :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->