Annovulatory?

Laura726

Mama x3
Reaction score
Is it possible to have fertile cervical mucus but not release an egg? I had ewcm with a streak of blood in it on Dec.19th along with ovulation cramps and what felt like an egg being released. Then the spotting off and on for six days one week before my period was due. My period never came(I'm 18 days late)so I'm wondering if I just didn't ovulate even though I had the fertile cm and ovulation cramps? Maybe an annovulatory cycle? Is that possible?

Sounds a bit similar to my experience a few months ago. Was way late on about cd 42, went to Dr. and they told me it was likely just an annov cycle, and it was indeed :/ Everything else about my cycle seemed normal except when af was due, I had NO af symptoms. No cramps, no sore bbs, no moodswings. Do you have any af symptoms?

Yeah, fatigue, nausea, sore nipples(like a burning sensation), sides of bbs sore, headaches, heartburn, cervical position is high, soft closed and I'm having tons of ewcm and creamy cm, also been feeling this burning sensation in the top of my stomach.

Lol... you just sound pg to me! I REALLY hope that is the case for you! I've heard of people never testing pos on home pg tests

I didn't get my first positive pregnancy test till I was 8 weeks with my first dd and 15dpo(6 & 3 weeks) with dd 2 &3. I'm just trying to figure this out because it's honestly driving me nuts. I tested negative at one week late and then again at two weeks late I think. I haven't tested since... I'm going to test again Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->