Annoyed

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
I now have very black and very dry hair because of this cock up

556487_10150988842600773_1398944133_n.jpg

Not a happy bunny. It took me years to grow out black from when i was a teenager

grr, get some deep conditioning treatment in there and it'll help with the dryness.

Are you going to send the box back to the manufacturer? In would along with a quote form a hairdresser on what it would cost to correct the colour, you never know.

Ive put the picture on their facebook. Theres nothing that can get black out is there?

I had black when i was younger and it took years to get rid of

Have you got the colour tube still ? What was the colour number on that one ?

I would be annoyed as well, took me ages to get rid of my black hair.

On the tube is 300 which should be the correct colour although the 2 pictures are the same so no idea which number is actually black

I had black hair when I was younger and yes it does take a long time to grow out and fade.

I'm sure a haridresser could strip some colour out (I know you can buy products to strip your hair at home but from black you'll no doubt end up frazzled and a nasty shade of ginge colour B4 or something to that effect) but you'd need to have it dyed another darkish colour like brown (like you wanted).

Thing is its the cost...we dye our hair at home because the hours it takes and loads of money at the hairdressers it what we dont have!

I'd go furthur than the FB page, is there a telephone number on teh box or address to write tp?

Not good atall. hope they pay to sort ur hair out....the should x

There's an 0800 number on the website...

L'Oréal Paris Hair Care: UK: 0800 0304 031

They have replied with a phone number, going to call when the children are less screamy :haha:

I scrolled down there FB page a bit and someone else on Saturday said almost exactly the same thing. Although im not sure if she noticed the black tag bit on the box.

Kala defo complain. I'd say use some colourb4/decolour but that could leave you with dodgy hair (you cant really dye it for up to 72 hours) before redying.

Honestly I'd push it!

If its any consolation mine always lightens up in the end to the point i need to redye it as my extensions dont match :haha:

Get them to fork out for some L'Oreal Professional stuff. i love their conditioning masques! :haha:

I think putting a well-worded, punchy complaint right on their FB wall is the way forward. Got me quick results with eBay when they were being useless about a complaint I had. I know it's worked for others too. Companies hate having complaints visible publicly for all to see!

Sorry this has happened hun - I hope they sort something out for you ASAP!

Ive literally just come home with that make of dye should be a light brown one .... better go check lol!!

I'd definitely try colour b4 if you can't afford the hairdressers hun, i've used it loads and it's worked on both red and v. dark brown hair and i've been able to dye my hair the same day.

As for the dryness try aussie 60 second miracle (I think), I have one night a week where I sleep with a mask on and just rinse in the morning and it makes my hair really soft.

They should give you some sort of money back or vouchers.

Hope you get it sorted :)

I'd definitely try colour b4 if you can't afford the hairdressers hun, i've used it loads and it's worked on both red and v. dark brown hair and i've been able to dye my hair the same day.

As for the dryness try aussie 60 second miracle (I think), I have one night a week where I sleep with a mask on and just rinse in the morning and it makes my hair really soft.

They should give you some sort of money back or vouchers.

Hope you get it sorted :)

Yeh the Aussie products are great for my (very bleached and re-dyed and straightened) hair, it should feel like straw by rights but those products make it soft!

Colour mate shampoo and conditioner normally, then the 3 minute miracle once a week :)

Oh no I've had black hair twice and it really is a bitch to get out i went down the route of putting a red over it the second time and that worked well but depends if you want red hair. Hope you get it sorted.Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->