Annoyed

I would be raging. Why would the box say that on the front and inside say something different? like you cant take it apart in the chemist to see the colour. I would make that mistake also. Thats not even your mistake its their mistake.

try putting olive oil on your hair + wrapping in a warm moist towel for 45 mins. Then rinse it out. Like a hot oil treatment for your hair so it helps recondition it and hopefully help with that dryness and it should help remove some of that black dye too. Oh and also try mixing baking soda in with your shampoo when you wash it. OR just put a couple tsp of baking soda and wash it through your hair, then wash with shampoo, should help strip the dye from your hair too.

Good luck :)

It does sound like a batch issue. I think that FB complaint is the way forward...did you include the picture too Kala?

Thats awful, id definately be looking some kind of compensation :haha:
Did you phone them/hear back on facebook?

How annoying! I'd be raging. Have they responded to your complaint yet?

I'd be fuming! Try colour b4 or there is a new one you can buy from boots that does the same thing. Buy some Moroccan oil for you hair and use everynight wrap your hair in cling film x

Oh, that is not a funny mistake at all. :nope:
I would be so angry and upset if that happened to me. I hope they sort this out for you soon.

Use Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo, that strips the colour out of your hair and will lighten it up relatively quickly, (hairdressers tip) x

Also for dryness get a one minute conditioner, I use a L'oreal one and put it on before you go to bed and let it dry over-night, wash in the morning, this works wonders and has never caused me a problem.

I'm really sorry this has happened to you, I agree with the others definately complain :hugs:

I think putting a well-worded, punchy complaint right on their FB wall is the way forward. Got me quick results with eBay when they were being useless about a complaint I had. I know it's worked for others too. Companies hate having complaints visible publicly for all to see!

Sorry this has happened hun - I hope they sort something out for you ASAP!

Absolutely right. I bought a phone off a seller on playtrade and it had a very misleading description. At first they said they wouldn't refund me but when I did this and they said they'd give me the money back and asked that I removed my feedback lol x

Not sure if anyone else has said this but using the mint head a shoulders helps to strip the colour from your hair. Also, using shampoo and conditioner especially for blonde hair helps to lighten it.

I would be livid about that!

Apparently its a printing error although my hair is actual black not dark brown.

My aunty went into superdrug and poked all the boxes and they all have the same msitake which makes you wonder why they havnt taken them off the shelf as they knew about it before i called

I completely empathise with you on this one.
When i was 16, i had beautiful naturally red hair, i decided to dye it a light brown and my sister decided, to wind me up, to swap mine and my moms dyes over, i ended up with black hair.
The only way to remove black is strip or bleach but your hair needs to be in above excellent condition and even then, you wont get an even result.
People told me to wash my hair with washing up liquid. DID NOT WORK.
I tried a home stripping kit and that didn't even lift it, i kept getting it cut and gradually putting dark brown dyes, then medium, then eventually i went a red color. I was uneven shaded (not massively obvious) for a while but it seemed the only alternative to strip/bleach.
Last week my stepmum was supposed to make it brown but i have jet black hair again :cry:

In your situation i would be sending that photo to the manufacturer with a quote for the cost of fixing it (from a TOP hairdresser)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->