annoyed!

keljt1127

Reaction score
SO me and my bestfriend were suppose to hang out today because we prob. won't beable to much when my LO arrives ( hopefully within the next week :) )

Well I get my lazy pregnant self out of bed... get ready and I don't hear from her....:wacko:
Then she texts me saying her boyfriend " Won't let her go" Because he is about to go to work and doesnt want her to leave the apartment while he is gone and they only have one car and he is taking it so that she cant leave....

But I explained to her 3 times that I HAVE A CAR..... and she ignored them. :growlmad:

I don't understand what woman is going to let her boyfriend/husband/man w.e say that she isnt ALLOWED to go somewhere? :nope:
ahh that just ticks me off! :growlmad:

That would tick me off too!! Isn't she her own woman, I'd kill my husband (well not literally hehehe) if he told me what to do. Maybe I'm just to bossy?? Or was she using him as an excuse :shrug: bad form if she was.

Hope you catch up with her soon though.

My Best friends was like this she had two little one's to her partner and it took 6 years and a wedding for her to finaly see sense hang in there hun with her she'll need you when she see's the light as such, Even tho we (me and my friend) didnt speak for months on end because i couldnt sit and watch her being controlled (and other aspects of him) by this man, she always knew i was there when she needed me.

Hope this helps a little

xx

sometimes my best mate the same. she got married like 2 months ago and wanted me to be chief bridesmaid but then her partner said they had changed mind because i was pregnant and wouldnt look good. My husband was best man and they shooed him everywhere and i was left to watch our other two kids on my own. He is constantly telling her what to do and when she can see me. Last time she came round i basically told her to grow a pair and tell him he doesnt decide for her.

That would tick me off too!! Isn't she her own woman, I'd kill my husband (well not literally hehehe) if he told me what to do. Maybe I'm just to bossy?? Or was she using him as an excuse :shrug: bad form if she was.

Hope you catch up with her soon though.

I am pretty sure she was not using him as an excuse... this happens ALOT with him.... and he IS that type of guy.

She tells me stories about him not letting her do stuff all the time yet she doesnt see it as "wrong" ... she sees it as he "cares" about her because he doesnt want her going out when he isnt there... but really he is just a controlling *&^*&%^ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->