Annoying sister in law...

MartinaLynn

(WTT) for Baby #1
Reaction score
She won't stop talking about the delivery room when she had her babies! It's so frickin annoying! Her kids (my neices) are now 4 years old and 1 1/2 yrs old and so cute of course. They are two of the cutest kids I've ever seen! But I swear, I know a play by play event of what happened in the delivery room at each birth and I wasn't even there. Is she trying to rub it in or what?!? I'm sure she means well, but every time she talks about having her babies I just wanna tell her to shut up! I mean come on, it's been a year and a half ago... we don't need to keep hearing the story over and over! I think she just wants attention. Sorry, just venting. I want my own delivery room experience! :cry: *sigh* It will be my turn one of these days.

:hugs: I understand your frustration hon, I'm sure she doesn't mean anything by it but if she knows you're WTT then it could be construed as a bit insensitive. Hang in there, your time will be soon then she can hear all about yours!! xx

The next time she goes to tell you it, say it all for her, she might get the message then

i dont think shes trying to rub it in hun, its a really amazing experiance i could talk tell my story a million times over i love talking about it, one day you'll understand dont worry your time will come!

Was it very traumatic for her? Maybe that's why she talks about it lot. Sometimes I'm amazed that I survived childbirth.

I wouldn't say traumatic, but she was not medicated either. And she wasn't in labor for very long. Lozzy & Lovehearts: I like the suggestion; it would be funny! But I could not bring myself to do that... I've imagined doing it though definately!!

Aw I dont think she is rubbing it in but I can understand why it upsets you :hugs:
But Im guilty of telling my labour and birth experience over & over :blush: I could talk about it all day lol! It'll be your turn before you know it :) x

hehehe, maybe a sister in law thing? mine is annoying too...actually it's more of my brother. LOL. family! what can ya do? cept vent here!!!

let's just say....my sister in law just had a baby 3 months ago....and i am asking all my friends who had kids years ago for advice and info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->