Anomaly Scan, Baby Is Small?!!

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Had my anomaly scan today, and baby is on the bottom growth line, meaning that she is within normal range, but at the very small end of the scale. All my other babies have been at the opposite end?!

Has anyone else been told their baby is on small side? My dates are correct, so theres no mistake there.

Also am fed up as was going to have Evie May as her name, only to hear my estranged cousins wife calling her child in the High street yesterday... Elvie May. Bit too alike, so we have decided to call her Evie Grace instead!

Glad scan was well , Sometimes babies are on the small side , I have big boys little girl :) .
And shes got plenty of time to catch up hun , Love the name . Well done . xx .

I had this problem. The kept me in hopsital for 3 days and then let me out! I think i must have be around 34 weeks then. They then induced me 2 days earlky and my lo was born by emergy c section and weighed 6 lbs 1. He was fine. I think some baby are just small. He was always on the small side after he was born with length and height but at his 2 year check he was at the 95 - 98% quartile . How much of a change is that:happydance:

I guess its too early to worry about the size of baby. stay calm hun!!!!

i was told my little boy was very small and had to have weekly scans...

i got enduced at 35 weeks due to pre eclempsia and at 35 weeks he came out weighing 5lb 12.5oz!! they arent always right chick so dont worry

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->