Anomaly scan in 8 days!

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I am getting so worried its 8 days until my scan and i am beginning to freak! I am worried that something might be wrong, baby might not be alive ( completely irrational as i can feel them dancing about!) There might be too much fluid, something wrong with the chord.... I wish my stupid brain would just shut the hell up and enjoy this pregnancy before it's all over and i am never pregnant again.

Why do our minds do this to us girls, why do we torcher ourselves so much?!

I had mine yesterday and I was exactly the same, even during the scan! But everything is fine and healthy and baby was wiggling around and waving

I think our minds prepare us for every eventuality they can think of, it's exhausting! I've got 3 weeks until my anomaly scan and I can't stop worrying.

It's bloody horrible, we should all be dancing with rainbows but everyone is frightened! :(

Mine is on Monday and I have the exact same fear, despite by belly clearly getting bigger and bigger.

I had the same feeling before every scan, and I still have that feeling before going to my monthly checkups. Just remember there is such a little chance of anything being wrong. Just look forward to seeing your beautiful baby and (if you're finding out the gender) that's something to also look forward to :D

I have mine in 13 days and I'm cacking it! I was on pregabalin until I found out I was pregnant at 7 weeks so I'm so sure I've hurt my baby. Guess we're all just gluttons for punishment!

I have mine in 13 days and I'm cacking it! I was on pregabalin until I found out I was pregnant at 7 weeks so I'm so sure I've hurt my baby. Guess we're all just gluttons for punishment!

Oh no :( i am sure everything will be fine xxx can't you get an early scan xxx

Only if I pay privately which I can't afford. Luckily I'm terrible at remembering to take my meds so I only remembered evening doses and even then it was half and half when I bothered. Took them for anxiety so not having them isn't easy and I'm a moron and decided to google what happens when you take them while pregnant! No more Google for me. Fingers crossed that you have a lovely scan with a healthy baby dancing about :hugs:

Only if I pay privately which I can't afford. Luckily I'm terrible at remembering to take my meds so I only remembered evening doses and even then it was half and half when I bothered. Took them for anxiety so not having them isn't easy and I'm a moron and decided to google what happens when you take them while pregnant! No more Google for me. Fingers crossed that you have a lovely scan with a healthy baby dancing about :hugs:

The only time it's great to be terrible at remembering hay! :haha: I would have thought they would give you a scan.... they are so stingy with them, honestly!! And google is not such a good idea especially when preggo lol xxxx Thank you love, same to you, let me know how you get on xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->