• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Baby has Grown His wings..

wanna.b.mommy

Reaction score
My friend and her soon to be husband have had a very long hard road trying to have a baby.. She has had 5 pregnancies all together 4 of them ending in miscarriages.. When they found out they were pregnant for the 5th time they were very cautious and did not even announce that they were expecting untill she was 5 months along..

Baby Daniel was born April 22,2012 weighing 1 pound 1 ounce, his mother carried Daniel for 24weeks unknowing that she was 1 out of 100 pregnancy that are diagnosed with an incompetent cervix. Incompetent cervix is not routinely checked for during pregnancy and not usually diagnosed until after a second or third trimester miscarriage has occurred.On April 22 baby Daniel was born, he was breathing on his own and he even let out a cry. But On April 23rd baby Daniel had to under go heart surgery to clamp an artery that was leaking blood into his lungs. He made it through the surgery and fought for his life, he got to meet his mommy and daddy and held on to his daddy's finger. On April 24, Baby Daniels condition went from stable to critical and he stopped responding to any medication. His heart couldn't take it anymore and his blood pressure dropped dangerously low. His parents were able to hold him till his last breath. They watched with heavy hearts as they knew they no longer can help save him, so they stopped the life support and held him as he went to heaven.

My hearts are with all of you mothers who have ever been through a loss.

We had so little time to share, Too soon, I had to leave. I know how much you love me. I know how much you grieve. I know how sharp your pain is, I feel the aching in your hearts. My life so quickly ended before it barely had a start. I remember how you held me, and kissed my face and hands. You cuddled me so gently, but God had other plans. I was your perfect angel from God you knew I came. Suddenly he called me home again, and now God holds my hand. I know you’ll always miss me, I understand your pain is hard to bear. Just remember that I’m in heaven and we’ll see each other there. So smile when you think of me and wipe away all your tears. I’m cuddled now in heaven by our family members here. I’m waiting here in heaven, and on the day we meet again, I’ll be the first to smile and greet you, when God calls you home to him.

I am very sorry for your friends loss. I lost my baby girl Sophia just this February 28th due to the same thing, incompetent cervix. It is heart breaking and my baby fought for her life but she was just too small. Give your friend my sympathy, you can message me for my email if maybe she would like to speak to someone who has gone through this. I was 23 weeks and 6 days.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
It is completely heartbreaking and devastating. People who have not experienced this have no idea of what we go through every single day of our lives. I lost my Ava at 20 weeks on March 3rd 2011 and we buried her on 3/11/2011, it has taken me a year just to have some sort of life again. I still and always will be not a complete person, her death took something from me that I will never get back. I am so deeply sorry for your friends loss of Daniel. You are a good friend and she needs you now more than ever. Sending much love, many prayers for strength and love . XOXOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

^This. My heart sinks so much and I feel so despondent every time I hear of someone else starting this journey.

I am so sorry for your friends loss. It must be worrying for you too being at the same stage so hugs to you all xxx

We had so little time to share, Too soon, I had to leave. I know how much you love me. I know how much you grieve. I know how sharp your pain is, I feel the aching in your hearts. My life so quickly ended before it barely had a start. I remember how you held me, and kissed my face and hands. You cuddled me so gently, but God had other plans. I was your perfect angel from God you knew I came. Suddenly he called me home again, and now God holds my hand. I know you’ll always miss me, I understand your pain is hard to bear. Just remember that I’m in heaven and we’ll see each other there. So smile when you think of me and wipe away all your tears. I’m cuddled now in heaven by our family members here. I’m waiting here in heaven, and on the day we meet again, I’ll be the first to smile and greet you, when God calls you home to him.

I love that poem, it is so beautiful.

Beautiful, beautiful poem, it brought tears to my eyes. :cry: I'm so sorry about your friend, another IC here too. :nope: My thoughts and prayers are with her. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i am so sorry for your friends loss :( thats terrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"